"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

But the cement 4s were a super GR and are beloved in the sneaker community. There was nothing Limited about them and they did numbers when they dropped in 2012 too.

I don't know, that's just my opinion.
Will you admit that there was an equal number of 4's & 12's? Because I don't think so, Jordan Brand knew exactly what they were doing.

Just looked it up. Looks like feb 10th was the first date of deposits so it's been a couple of weeks.

I don't remember the tax refund banter in the white cement thread tho and dudes are buying multiples for self at $220+ a pop.

To be fair, there was almost certainly a vastly different group interested in the WC IVs. Remastered materials, Nike Air branding...lots of dudes that hadn't bought Js in a good while were going after those despite the higher than normal MSRP.

I don't think anyone is knocking someone for spending their tax refund money on these (or any) shoes, just saying that had these dropped in January or late April they may be a bit easier to obtain due to an influx of dudes who don't actually care about shoes being unable to purchase them.

This man knows, WC4s were my first pair of Jordans purchased since last summer and I might not buy another pair till later this year.  There was a different demographic that came out for them.

I can't completely agree with that as a lot of dudes in there are in here too and these are a clean colorway that even the OG heads have to enjoy.

Maybe today wasn't a real fluke . Last year was the weakest year of J's I have seen in quite some time if not ever ( no disrespect to people who love Bordeaux's and Aqua's) and 2016 looks to be the most loaded I have ever seen . I have been off loading crap that I bought in the last couple of years because there is so much to get this year .

Last edited:
But the cement 4s were a super GR and are beloved in the sneaker community. There was nothing Limited about them and they did numbers when they dropped in 2012 too.

I don't know, that's just my opinion.
Will you admit that there was an equal number of 4's & 12's? Because I don't think so, Jordan Brand knew exactly what they were doing.

That wasn't the debate. You said the cement 4s were limited which wasn't the case.

A dude wants to trade his masters for my cp3 13s us color, i was thinking yeah since i have the cp3 13 china color

and I believe these are tax refund 12s lol at least for some,,
not me since i have to pay the gov from my exemption,,
the reason why I believe there tax refund, is my homie never
buys retro's,, "im not spending that much money for shoes i have kids"
now he told me to grab him a pair and alos bought my 2nd pair of wc4'slol

tax refund 12s it is ,, even though half of us would have purchased regardless

Try adding to cart
wink.gif
Yeah false alarm....they did have them a couple hours ago though for a very short time.

That wasn't the debate. You said the cement 4s were limited which wasn't the case.

Okay, on to the debate.
If the 4's were a general release, then because they are well loved by many even outside of the sneaker community they were highly demanded.
No matter how many pairs were released that was not going to be enough quantity, to meet the demand making them more limited as any Jordan usually.
Now, a lot of people wanted those who missed out last week due to reasons stated above.
Jordan releases the 12's the week after to dangle in front of those who missed out on the 4's. So, now you have people with desperation, & money. That's how today happened.
If the 12's would have released after the French Blues or Obsidian's not sure which one it is this year. The Masters may have been around a day or two.
From them looks of things just about every store is cleared out of 12's like they're 11's & it's Christmas.

I'm not trying to go back and forth with you fam, it's all love everyone one NT can have their opinions true or false?

OKC's flaw there, ****** *** defense, they were playing good D throughout the game till Steph just went off.
that idiot at the end didn't pick up at half court and let him get off a clean shot. Curry shoots from very low which limits him in some aspects, but also is what allows him to play in that crazy style/range he does. you've gotta be practically inside his shooting pocket at all times to even have a chance at stopping that sucker
laugh.gif
. that's why you never really see him shoot many midrange shots. much easier to defend a low release like that with less room.  

and I believe these are tax refund 12s lol at least for some,,
not me since i have to pay the gov from my exemption,,
the reason why I believe there tax refund, is my homie never
buys retro's,, "im not spending that much money for shoes i have kids"
now he told me to grab him a pair and alos bought my 2nd pair of wc4'slol

tax refund 12s it is ,, even though half of us would have purchased regardless

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's all friendly debate. No reason to get heated over words on the Internet.

Maybe today wasn't a real fluke . Last year was the weakest year of J's I have seen in quite some time if not ever ( no disrespect to people who love Bordeaux's and Aqua's) and 2016 looks to be the most loaded I have ever seen . I have been off loading crap that I bought in the last couple of years because there is so much to get this year .
Same. I sold a bunch of pairs that I bought in 2015 just because. 2016, I'm not sleeping...

Many factors in the way this release went... As funny as it is to say this, the hood was in love with these joints so they were going to move regardless. Lol

WCs were GR.
The Masters were GR.

Join your local Facebook sneaker group and see how many people cooked on "multiples". Everybody wants to be a reseller now...

Back
Top Bottom