"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

it's not selfish, it's business.
Was not going to comment again in this thread until I read this.

I went through 4 years of hell in business school at Austin and graduated with a real business degree

You are entitled to do whatever you want with you or your moms credit card, but I draw the line at you calling this crap business.

Like BigJ stated: enjoy your hustle, but in no way shape or form is this resell BS business.
It doesn't matter because I'm going to put the thread back on the right track.

My Finishline pair came in. I can see why people do t like the leather because it is pretty plastic feeling but they are solid. Aesthetically, I love them. Materials used, not the biggest fan.

View media item 1935923

Congrats :smokin

Do they fit tts?

Haven't tried them on yet but I can. Just give me a couple of minutes to finish up dinner

Resell 1 pair that's fine. 1 to rock, 1 to stock. But when you grabbing 3-7 pairs or even more that's just selfish. Find a real job and get yourself a degree if you tryin make money smh. 60 bucks a pair really worth it for some of you guys?

I received my pair today after Nike sent me a delay email for March 10th last night. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up to be on the lookout for your shoes

With all the calls they received every 5 minutes these last couple of days, I understand why they started asking people if they wanted to buy multiples :rofl:

One is enough for me since I'm going to wear them with wearable shoe trees :smokin

Haven't tried them on yet but I can. Just give me a couple of minutes to finish up dinner

Are they beautiful AF in person? Mine comes tomorrow!

You aren't gonna like this response but I was more wowed by the XXX than these.

Here me out tho.... I've seen 12s for 18 years now. It's only so much you can do before the wow goes away.

I received my pair today after Nike sent me a delay email for March 10th last night. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up to be on the lookout for your shoes
youre lucky. many others got that dreaded cancellation email. they now have guaranteed french blues tho
laugh.gif

Been granted amnesty in here. If anyone wants to "floss" or discuss business or whatever you wanna call it, pm me. No need for that garbage in this thread

I've seen earlier on social media people call them the ovo 12's. :lol:
I was basically about to make the exact same comment about my pairs. Love the colorway, now on to the black & reds.. :nthat:

:lol: Man.. If these had people going this hard, those OVOs are gonna be a mess. Not that the last couple were a walk in the park.. Still want the white 10s. :smh:

I normally like xii's a half down. As I usually do with online orders got these in tts and half down, oddly I liked the tts fit in these. Mind you I have wide flat feet but the psny's I stuck with the half down. Not sure why it did for me.

Good to hear. I hope TTS works for me.. It's the only size I've got coming.

Last edited:
I agree reselling is selfish but i cant knock someone who tries to get a extra couple bucks .. it is what it is at this point .. good luck to everyone who tries to cop tho .. just keep calling is all i can say .. i finally cooked on my size on my 10th or 11th call

Here me out tho.... I've seen 12s for 18 years now. It's only so much you can do before the wow goes away.

Dang it.... Well now I guess I need to try to get a pair of XXX?

I prefer this color way over the frenchies. I would be so pissed if Nike cancelled my master pair and gave me a French blue instead.
I rock mostly black tees and white, this is a perfect color way.

I'm glad the thread will get back on track. I didn't even want these and I still don't, I just can't stand the people gorging themselves with these only to flip and brag about it. Some of you dudes need to be humbled.

Dang it.... Well now I guess I need to try to get a pair of XXX?

Naw dude. Do what makes you happy. I mean, I've seen so many retros that I'm used to them. I started opening my eyes to other stuff I haven't seen before and it's been a nice change up for me.

A lot of the quality issues that plague retros aren't existent with new drops because Nike and JB still have to prove to the consumers that they are worth the ticket.

You and I may be at different points in our collecting lives so I can't really tell you either way.

Back
Top Bottom