"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Eastbay done just now, now gotta fix this order I did the other day

Is there a number that takes you straight to the payment department? Got hung up on after waiting 10 minutes after being transferred to it :smh:

Is there a number that takes you straight to the payment department? Got hung up on after waiting 10 minutes after being transferred to it
mean.gif
Lady I Talk to last went like this

Her: Do you have the product or style code?

Me: sure, it's 3   um ....06

Her: 90013 ( hahahaaha) background

Me: 
frown.gif
 Hung up

Lady I Talk to last went like this

Her: Do you have the product or style code?

Me: sure, it's 3   um ....06

Her: 90013 ( hahahaaha) background

Me: :frown:  Hung up
yea I tried it again :lol:
But this payment department nonsense is kinda annoying. It always takes forever to reach an Eastbay rep :smh:

Is there a number that takes you straight to the payment department? Got hung up on after waiting 10 minutes after being transferred to it :smh:
My order was waiting approval so I called
They don't even pick up
Just leave a message
After 1 day my order was changed to shipping

i would hope Eastbay has enough fiscal responsibility to sell merchandise in the warehouse . The calls are annoying but 90% of people place their order online (Eastbay doesn't exactly cater to a crowd that is 70 years old and need a call center ) and of the people that do call to place an order how many spend $190 an order ?

i would hope Eastbay has enough fiscal responsibility to sell merchandise in the warehouse . The calls are annoying but 90% of people place their order online (Eastbay doesn't exactly cater to a crowd that is 70 years old and need a call center ) and of the people that do call to place an order how many spend $190 an order ?

You clearly haven't worked in CS or managed anyone. Carry on.

Thought i was going to get the dreaded cancellation letter from Nike ( ordered on snkrs app). Today got an email that my order will be delayed for a week but is still going to ship.

Last edited:
Note to self: If I find a goose that lays golden eggs, keep her away from NT...

EB gonna change their phone policy because of the OD calling.
exactly...past few months ppl be updating thread like crazy when sizes are out there...it's really helpful but I can remember when this stunt wad super low key and nobody spoke on it....eb gonna start saying no retro phone calls damn

I like the Jordan thread, a lot of info shared, on the other note the Yeezy thread is all secret, that's why I try to stay out of it

Back
Top Bottom