"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Yeah you're 100% right, shouldn't be too much of a pain just surprised at my stupidity lol.
Nah you'll be fine. You got 2 pairs to sell, so if anything you might even end up with a discount on the wife's pair. All's well that ends well.

Just make sure she gets the right size for the 6.5 conversion.
laugh.gif

Just sell those and find her size. You'll still come out even.

Yeah you're 100% right, shouldn't be too much of a pain just surprised at my stupidity lol.

Don't feel bad. We def have brain farts.
I got my mom some roshe runs for Christmas in a women's size 8 knowing she wears a men's 8. It didn't even hit me that I got the wrong size until she told me they were too tight in a nice fashion :lol:

Don't feel bad. We def have brain farts.
I got my mom some roshe runs for Christmas in a women's size 8 knowing she wears a men's 8. It didn't even hit me that I got the wrong size until she told me they were too tight in a nice fashion :lol:

Ha! No doubt. Brain farts def happen to the best of us.

Can anyone who has these and the taxis from 2013 comment on sizing? Do both fit the same? I want to get the right size in the French Blues.

Reason I ask is the CP3 13s and my HGG 13s from 2013 definitely do not fit the same, CP3's are a little smaller. Thanks!

Sizing is the same as Taxis. I went .5 down on both

Last edited:
Can anyone who has these and the taxis from 2013 comment on sizing? Do both fit the same? I want to get the right size in the French Blues.

Reason I ask is the CP3 13s and my HGG 13s from 2013 definitely do not fit the same, CP3's are a little smaller. Thanks!
One day, one day soon

Got mine in. Beautiful shoe, but like everyone else said.... It runs big! I didn't know that because I ordered them on release day so I ordered my true sz. 9. But man I wish I went with the 8.5!

Someone mentioned for possible size swaps in the bay for sole supremacy, any other places in the bay?

Just a heads up. I got my French Blue email and they should be available to ship now so we get em early! Keep a lookout for your emails.

I have the taxi's and felt the 11.5 was a little big, but I got stuck with a 12 master and feel it's no worse than the taxi's... I'm normally an 11.5 so I would have gone TTS on the masters had I not sold the pairs I got. I'll wear the size 12 for casual use and it'll be fine.

On a plane to portland rockin these bad boys. Only sneaks i packed too so they gon get heavy rockage this week

Hype seems to have died down on These things. Not selling for 300 plus no more

I agree. Maybe prices will go back up later on. But as of now I've noticed less and less people are looking for them are willing to shed 300 on em, at least in my area locally. More so 250-260 max. But as everything, phases pass by and the next new shoe comes and attention shifts. I can't speak on eBay tho, no clue about that lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom