The millennial urban lifestyle is about to increase in cost

millennials get a hard lesson in economics karma AKA they're going back to d Stone age for them AKA early 90s lol.

Care to elaborate ninja? Also i'm assuming you're talking about the actual millenials born 1988 and later and not the Xennials like us

millennials get a hard lesson in economics karma AKA they're going back to d Stone age for them AKA early 90s lol.

Care to elaborate ninja? Also i'm assuming you're talking about the actual millenials born 1988 and later and not the Xennials like us

not xennials,

actual millennials AKA folks who didn't grow up in a analog world.

If you were born in 81 >, you are a millennial. Just accept it, you ain’t OG
Naw this is bogus I was born 87 and definitely don’t consider myself a millennial. Growing up remember the 90s which had a lot more similarities to the 80s gives us that pass. I’m at that age where I’m not consider a millennial but not considered an “old head” either lol

You're the last yr of Xennials

Naw this is bogus I was born 87 and definitely don’t consider myself a millennial. Growing up remember the 90s which had a lot more similarities to the 80s gives us that pass. I’m at that age where I’m not consider a millennial but not considered an “old head” either lol

Millennial is 80-95.. plus this "Xennial" title is also another term for First Millennial..

therefore, you're still a millennial. LOL

But in all seriousness, Millennial are those who entered the workforce/real world after 2000. Hence, the new millennium.

I wonder if Boomers and Gen X have this much hate since they are totally different generations within the demographic?

Back
Top Bottom