The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Question, did DC have the option of NOT fighting after the Bones news broke? How does that work?

Please Respond

Question, did DC have the option of NOT fighting after the Bones news broke? How does that work?

Please Respond

Of course he did.

But he would also be missing out on a big payday. And he probably spent a TON for that camp.

It was either make no money or make a fraction of what he would have made

You act like they only spent $2 million. Them dudes invested a lot into the company. They almost sold it. TUF and the Ortiz/Shamrock saved it.

Hopefully, the new owners reduce the number of cards or at least try to sell/market their stars.

Last edited:
Hopefully they reign Dana in and put people in place that keep in line with credible match making

Neither of these will happen will they, lol

Buy for 2M sell for 4B 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

2B for 4B would've still been a incredible flip.

Dana White deserves all the credit. Dana brought it UFC to the Ferititta brothers.

According to Joe Rogan they were 40M in the hole and were about to take a big L.

Fertitta brothers decided to go balls out and ramp it up even more. I heard they were friends growing up idk

I know they sold 10% to some guys in the UAE, but all of them all will COME UP HARD with this sale of the company.

Glad Dana White is staying on board and given additional shares of the new stock. I hope Joe Rogan stays also. Powerful Rogan

CHANEL SONNEN ON THE ROGAN PODCAST. PERFECT

Last edited:
chael sonnen is such a great ambassador for the sport. charismatic, articulate and well-spoken.

dude would make an awesome MMA judge, too.

Last edited:

chael sonnen is such a great ambassador for the sport. intelligent, articulate and well-spoken.

dude would make an awesome MMA judge, too.
He's weird. His work on ESPN is pure trash. He turns into a different person. One that pretends to know all this inside info and predicts random things. i.e. when he predicted Conor wouldn't show up to fight Jose before their fight

At other times on different shows he's more down to Earth and not as showman-ish

I can't imagine the UFC without Joe Rogan. I love when he subtly takes jabs at Goldbergs outlandish statements
rogan and goldberg balances each other out well

but you are right, goldberg would be nothing without rogan

dana would not let his twin brother joe rogan walk out on the company
joe rogan fight companion>
Yo imagine if Silva beat Daniel and said, "Jon Jones get your things together. I'm waiting for you."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom