The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How does Chael know for sure?

And I agree, I completely forgot about his myriad of test issues prior to the DC fight. Surprised...DC hasnt made flagrant claims in response to that.

Schaub is annoying, he makes up things and exxagerates a lot. 
he has the most corny jokes, catch phrases, and his awful shock jock persona

his boyfriend bryan callen is not much better

really wanted to see jones lay out dc

jones must hate himself. he is his own worst enemy

Last edited:
Sooooo.....is there any way an "estrogen blocker" would be present in a supplement? Labeled or otherwise?

Or was he straight buuuuuuuull ******* when he said he didn't know what he took?

Sooooo.....is there any way an "estrogen blocker" would be present in a supplement? Labeled or otherwise?

Or was he straight buuuuuuuull ******* when he said he didn't know what he took?

It's possible. The list of banned substances is a mile long. I'm not even an athlete and I would 100% piss dirty.

Last edited:

Brendan Schaub broke it down nicely on the fighter and the kid yesterday. 

It's not sold at stores like GNC but anything is possible in terms of it being labeled or not. But he also said you typically use estrogen blockers when you're cycling off roids so.....

the story about jon jones hiding under the ring and USADA trying to test for piss under the ring is insane. 
roll.gif
 first time hearing that one.

Last edited:

the story about jon jones hiding under the ring and USADA trying to test for piss under the ring is insane. 
roll.gif
 first time hearing that one.
chael singing like mariah

jon jones hiding under the ring for 8 hours LOL 

WTH? Didn't wand run from testers too and that's the reason he got a long suspension?
chael sonnen actually touched on this subject. he said wand never ran. the agent who showed up to test them refused to show identification and verify who he worked for. he also wanted to administer urine testing inside a hotel closet lol. wand thought the dude was sketchy as hell, so he just ignored him.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that Ronda commercial is trying to insinuate a comeback? Right now is about as good a time as any, seeing as how Holm and Miesha both took L's, and Nunes has clear weaknesses. That division is basically up for grabs. She could probably get the belt back if she still has the heart for it.

Back
Top Bottom