The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

When was the last time you saw anyone take or keep Aldo down?

Edgar took BJ Penn down when supposedly no one could, had his way with pretty much everyone else from 145-155 when it came to takedowns. Couldn't do **** against Aldo.

Cruz is a 135 and Aldo looked like he was 160 in his last fight.

Timing will get them down but it won't necessarily keep them down.

Again, Aldo's skill set on a while to me presents the most problems for Cruz.
so when did i say anything about keeping him down? all i said was Cruz is an excellent mma wrestler, his timing on takedowns is great

You didn't have to say anything about keeping him down. I did.

To me takedowns don't mean **** if the guy gets back up.

Rumors going around that Brock failed the USADA test due to his asthma meds. 
nerd.gif

These bellator commentators stay mentioning ufc and ufc fighters. Why they keep comparing this young guy to mcgregor just because they're from the same camp and Irish? Looks like he's mainly a grappler.

mike cutting is running, but james gallagher is doing a terrible job of cutting off the octagon. chasing someone in a straight line is amateur stuff. 

watching RDA's masterful ring control before he got caught was a thing of beauty. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I think this might be the worst fight i've ever seen. That includes when little kids would try and fight each other.

if anyone is interested in seeing some high level grappling, EBI 7 is about to start in 15 minutes. It's going to be on UFC fight pass.

Last edited:
yoooo, this back mount is crazy. i've never seen someone trap an arm from the back like that. 
sick.gif

MVP can be the star Bellator needs. They just need to continue to build and promote him. Just let him keep racking up the Ws. But the Chrisma is there. He had the entire crowd chanting his name.

It was home territory for him. I didn't even know the names of his past opponents. It was funny and a little disrespeckful at the same time when he rolled the pokeball at cyborg who was laying on the ground. SMH at the commentators saying he was bowling.

"yoshida got into BJJ because he wanted to be a better street fighter"

lmao hawaiians love to street fight

Wowwwww at the X Ray of cyborgs broken skull. That knee was ******* devastating

Jesus Christ, he's lucky to be alive. Whewwwww

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom