The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

wonder what hunt made against lesnar (already)?

read it was close to 700k

Mark hunt has every right to be seething.

3 fighters he's faced tested + WOWWWWWWW!

Dana gotta explain this one

The UFC granted Lesnar an exemption from its rule that states a fighter coming out of retirement must inform USADA four months out so that fighter can be placed into the drug-testing pool. Lesnar last fought for the UFC in 2011 before last week. The UFC said that since it has been so long since he competed that he would not have to give USADA four-months notice

heard rogan talk about this. they would do this sometimes for last minute fill-in. think they did that in brazil where a fighter dropped out and they had to find some local guy to step up. there wouldn't be enough time so they waive that four month requirement
pretty sure dana/brock been planning his return way longer than they been saying

Last edited:
Brock looks like an animated Viking

It would be a surprise if he tested negative.

Steroid city

Last edited:
It would be a surprise if he tested negative.

:lol:

Man I bet the UFC knew he was going to piss hot, thats probably why they waited so long to announce the fight, that way the test results would come back AFTER the fight.

Im convinced his 2.5 milli was probably padded to take the 30% hit he's going to loose on the purse.

Seems like this was more of a 1 and done thing for Brock....prolly saw on opportunity to cash in and grabbed it.

Last edited:
Lol I wonder what Connor has to say
raw

Cruz does have good wrestling but I don't think he's explosive enough to take Aldo down. Aldo's TDD is unreal but yeah should be an interesting fight if they do.
In mma its more about timing and Cruz timing on takedown attempts is extremely good and hard to read

Cruz does have good wrestling but I don't think he's explosive enough to take Aldo down. Aldo's TDD is unreal but yeah should be an interesting fight if they do.
In mma its more about timing and Cruz timing on takedown attempts is extremely good and hard to read

When was the last time you saw anyone take or keep Aldo down?

Edgar took BJ Penn down when supposedly no one could, had his way with pretty much everyone else from 145-155 when it came to takedowns. Couldn't do **** against Aldo.

Cruz is a 135 and Aldo looked like he was 160 in his last fight.

Timing will get them down but it won't necessarily keep them down.

Again, Aldo's skill set on a while to me presents the most problems for Cruz.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of both, but Aldo runs through Dom. At the very least coasts to a decision win.

It'd be cool to see Dom challenge himself though

When was the last time you saw anyone take or keep Aldo down?

Edgar took BJ Penn down when supposedly no one could, had his way with pretty much everyone else from 145-155 when it came to takedowns. Couldn't do **** against Aldo.

Cruz is a 135 and Aldo looked like he was 160 in his last fight.

Timing will get them down but it won't necessarily keep them down.

Again, Aldo's skill set on a while to me presents the most problems for Cruz.
so when did i say anything about keeping him down? all i said was Cruz is an excellent mma wrestler, his timing on takedowns is great

bellator and EBI 7 tonight
nthat.gif

trying to avoid seeing bellator spoilers since im on the westcoast
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom