The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

"I'm a white boy and I'm jacked, deal with it."

:smokin

at least the fight still went on and hunt got paid

USADA AGAIN! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Great time to sell the UFC. They cashed out knowing the majority of their roster will be getting popped for PEDS.

And his *** beat  no contest
glasses.gif

dude looked better than he ever has in years and got popped... i'm shocked
laugh.gif

Can the new owners get rid of the USADA? Or is that above them? They have to be pissed. Everyone knew damn well brock was on something. So 200 really shouldn't have had brock or jbj

Hold up, did TJ Dillashaw really only get 25+25 for his fight...? Homie's base pay was the second lowest on all of 200? :x

prior to 200...

@PROstrength are u a moron?? Brock Lesnar was drug tested like crazy by USADA. He was clean.
— Dana White (@danawhite) July 10, 2016

has brock ever failed a drug test? i know in an old espn interview dude walked out when the guy ask him about steroids/PEDs

Last edited:
Mark hunt has every right to be seething.

3 fighters he's faced tested + WOWWWWWWW!

Dana gotta explain this one

The UFC granted Lesnar an exemption from its rule that states a fighter coming out of retirement must inform USADA four months out so that fighter can be placed into the drug-testing pool. Lesnar last fought for the UFC in 2011 before last week. The UFC said that since it has been so long since he competed that he would not have to give USADA four-months notice

Back
Top Bottom