The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Since Hunt has been so vocal about his Lesnar fight, I wonder if he's even included in this association 

Going to be interesting to see this play out. I'm fully expecting the UFC to cut every single one of those guys. 

Last edited:
They don't have a plan but we'll see and a possible labor strike. This is going to be interesting

Last edited:
They got no one else on board but them 5? Thought they were just the big names and the reps. Wonder how they're going to convince fellow fighters to join.

Wonder if Conor will join, especially now that he got stripped off the 145lb belt , and is requesting for some ownership.

Their association needs a heavy hitter ie Ronda or Conor.

All of those guys up there are expendable. GSP hasn't fought in 3 years. How is he going to force someones hand?

If I'm a fighter and I'm scared of joining an association/union, if GSP is in then I'm in. One of the biggest draws ever and a stand up dude with a heavy hitter lawyer. I'd trust him. I think

He's there because 8 cents on the dollar is unacceptable, they need to try and come close to the NFL for what they're putting themselves through, as impossible as it seems

Speaking of which, **** Matt Hughes and his conservative ******** about fighter pay

Last edited:
Finally got around to insert my tickets to these plaques . And I was able to get Machida to sign the one he main evented. Too bad he got TKO'ed. :smh: . All that's left is to hang them up.

View media item 2246472

Last edited:
If I was a lower tier fighter in the UFC, I wouldn't join until it proved to be effective. Everyone on that stage has it made pretty much, pretty high paid and well off. Some of the other fighters work other jobs between their fights to make end's meet, so they need every penny they can get from the UFC. Can't risk being black balled by the UFC at that point.

The MMAAA is a good idea, but its gonna be a long road ahead of them.

Hell no not until more big names join

If you're a fringe fighter that'd be a death wish

Ideally every fighter should be up there but in reality it just isn't feasible

That death wish is exactly why they need to join

What do you think the ratio of up and comers + journey men to contenders & Champs is?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's 95-5

Last edited:
I have no idea but their presence in the association would do nothing so it isn't worth it

The fact that they're not even a real union is kind of concerning.. this seems like it won't go the way they're hoping

Back
Top Bottom