The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^^ Wouldn't be the first time he wore MMA gloves. I wonder if they let him bring a chair into the octagon

mayweather-big-show-wrestlemania-wwe.jpg

Floyd is either an idiot or a secret MMA master if he's considering fighting MMA

He'll hand pick the f*** out of his fights. Definitely worth it if the money is right. It won't tarnish his boxing legacy at all.

But who could he choose that will be "easy" enough for him to have a chance against but will also be a draw large enough for his hungry wallet?

But who could he choose that will be "easy" enough for him to have a chance against but will also be a draw large enough for his hungry wallet?

I honestly think him entering the ocatgon will be a massive draw no matter what. MMA dudes want to see him lose so badly :lol:

Looks like they're trying to get another title fight for 221 Whitaker v Rockhold.. My guess is Rose vs Joanna 2

DJ - doubt they make him vs TJ this early
TJ - ^^
Cyborg - UFC 219
Holloway - possible, but I think so they trying to do UFC Hawai'i vs the world. It is what it is
Ferguson - recovering from surgery
Conor - no chance he fights in Australia
Woodley - will be recovering from surgery
DC - UFC 220
Stipe - UFC 220

Conor is going to carry floyd for a couple rounds and then let floyd ko him with a wwe punch

This Perry vs ponzibbino fight is f'n lit matchup

Wonder if they give Darren till the winner. I personally don't like matching young up and comers against each other but I def wouldn't complain

I got Lawler tomorrow. Dude is much bigger than RDA and I don't know if RDA will be able to have Lawler's savagery

It's a great match, I'm going with rda, feel like he's going to fight intelligently but man to survive in a 5 round fight will be tough

I think he'll have to catch lawler on the chin rather than win a decision but we'll see

I got Lawler tomorrow. Dude is much bigger than RDA and I don't know if RDA will be able to have Lawler's savagery

Robbie didn't impress me against Cerrone who is another small 170.

RDA pushes a serious pace and is more mobile. I could see Dos Anjos mixing it up and out scoring him.

I got RDA, as others said, he's mobile and I believe he will fight intelligently. I think as long as he can survive the patented Lawler end of round fury/flurry. I think he'll be ok.

Other Picks:
Llamas
Platinum
Misha

Back
Top Bottom