The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

RDA really oversized, if he gets touched he might sleep. USADA RDA hasn't impressed me.

Great night of sports tonight with the Fox card and KC-LA chargers tonight. Probably watch the latter and DVR the UFC card.

nobody cares about the NFL anymore.

cannonier doesnt understand what a jab even is. he has zero range finding tools. jus walking forward hoping to land a bomb. very dispappointing hes not getting better

hqdefault.jpg

Rda gotta get the next shot at woodley. covington doesn't deserve ****
Since you sparked the convo, allow me to let off another rant. I will never root for a guy like Colby Covington. A completely disrespectful fighter. Not sure if he's still salty about Warlley Alves tapping him two years back, but the Sao Paulo and Brasil he's talking trash about, I don't see or understand. Fully get that certain cities and countries won't be everybody's cup of tea, but the blatant and flagrant contempt is sickening. This boy needs a humbling, and I was quite honestly surprised Maia didn't give it to him in SP. "Wonderboy" and RDA are both far more deserving of title shots compared to Covington, even though nobody wants to see a third Woodley vs. Thompson fight. Not even convinced Covington is better than up-and-comers like Kamaru Usman, Till and EWM. Fight between Usman and EWM in January could be lit. If Usman chooses to bang with Meek, "Valhalla" might put him to sleep. Kamaru better use that wrestling if he wants a W in STL.

Yes! I'd love to see wonderboy get one more opponent before the title shot since woodley still holds the belt

But welterweight is brimming with talent and new blood, it's a great time for the division

Vintage RDA and a worn down Robbie.

RDA matches up really well with Woodley but i don't like him against the likes of Wonderboy, Till. But after that performance you can't argue against an immediate title shot.

I thought Robbies size and power was gonna be too much for RDA. Did not expect a dominant performance like that.

Always been an RDA fight. Dude ours so much pressure and is great to watch. Good win

Wonderboy is saying he can fight in march, id set up the title fight between woodley and rda around that time if possible and put covington vs wonderboy on the same card

Between till, usman, meek, ponzibbino you have some real excitement there. It's going to be a fun challenge to make logical matchups for all of them going forward

I'd make ponzibbino vs Jorge or Maia at this point

The winner of meek vs usman will also be in line to fight a top contender

With till maybe you match him with the winner of condit vs magny

Rda's tai clinch last night was SCRONGGGG. he had that spider control. u can block the knees but that saps ur gas tank soooo much.

Back
Top Bottom