The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Mackenzie dern will make her UFC debut in march at 115 lbs

Literally she is one of the only things that would make me take interest in women's mma

Unfortunately she will not be fighting at 125 which she definitely should be, it would be nice to see her with some extra jiggle in the cage

He walked through Bar
Mackenzie dern will make her UFC debut in march at 115 lbs

Literally she is one of the only things that would make me take interest in women's mma

Unfortunately she will not be fighting at 125 which she definitely should be, it would be nice to see her with some extra jiggle in the cage

At 115, she’ll maintain the jiggle she carries around her midsection.

Lets be real though, she’ll miss weight for her first fight in the UFC.

Hopefully, Dern is the goods and they can market her. I feel the Womens division is in trouble. Jj took that L, holm couldve been a legend killer despite losing her recent fights but now shes just a gatekeeper. I dont think fans care for Nunes at all despite ufc efforts. Pretty nuch made a division for Cyborg where there arent even real competition

Did anybody watch Rizin 2017 GP? Wow! The commentator was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at his intros but he did it with such excitement.

And can we talk about Tenshin Nasukawa? Wow! This kid is 19 and just beating the bag out of grown men. Both of his fights were amazing but the first one where he did a flying switch knee was just awesome!

tumblr_inline_mx6y5kCcSw1qhjyyv.jpg

That’ll get more women to volunteer to fight Cyborg.

Edit: Not sure if it’s a matter of age/mileage, Holly was definitely Cyborg’s biggest test, imo. Her last two fights were against decent comp.

I’d give her Anderson and Nunez to cement that legacy as the greatest female fighter of all time.

Last edited:
Well they gave Dern Ashley Yoder who is 0-2 in the UFC so are definitely gonna bring her up slowly. I haven't seen her fight yet but interested to see if she's more than hype and looks.

His douche self will be on his knees begging some washed or retired boxer for a fight. george foreman probably isn’t busy.

#FreeJonJones
It just so happens that the only fighter that gets busted for peds, twice, is having his supplements contaminated. I listened to the Rogan pod, I do not buy it.
If you are a pro fighter and have had it happen once, you are not going to be taking shaky supplements. **** pills laced with clomid. **** outta here.

Conor is doin the most to make sure Dana pays up

Realistically I wonder how much a rematch with Floyd would make both of them

floyd carried him the whole fight. If there’s even more interest for a rematch and bigger payday for the both of them then we live in a bizarro world.

floyd carried him the whole fight. If there’s even more interest for a rematch and bigger payday for the both of them then we live in a bizarro world.
You just have to listen to people talk or read comments made online; this world is full of dumb people. I didn’t people for the first, and after reading the comments made during the fight, it made me embarrassed to be an MMA. Ariel Helwani literally sounding like he was creaming his panties whenever talking about the joke fight. “OMG Conor won the first 3 rounds”. Felt sad for the fools.

I don't even want to think of a rematch being possible. I wouldn't want to pay for it but I'd watch. I'd love to say it wouldn't make as much money but that fight was never supposed to happen so ain't no tellin'

Wilson Fisk says Nunes/Cyborg is likely next.

Cyborg tried taking to social media to say that she signed a contract to fight Anderson just a couple days ago. Cyborg is quick to put BS on social media to try to cause a stir and it’s getting old. Couple that with her being quick to play the victim and I just wish they’d close her division already.

Hoping I’m right in my prediction that Nunes defeats Cyborg.

Back
Top Bottom