The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If frankie can’t beat max then he’ll never hold the 145 belt.
Facts. Looking forward to this one, I think Max is able to stop the takedowns and outstrikes Frankie to a decision.

I knew they weren't gonna get a fight in Hawaii that soon but it seems like it's going to take a complete rennovation of Aloha Stadium for it to happen. They would need to have some kind of partial cover or tent solution due to the likely hood of rain.

Respect to max for taking the fight three months after his last one

Hope they can get some other nice fights on it maybe some more mark Henry fighters

Hoping max continues his reign

Max vs Frankie :pimp:

I love Frankie BUT Max has become one of my favorite fighters..

Would be Amazing if they added Ferguson v Khabib on UFC 222.

Plus 222 should have 2 title fights >D

Interesting move, I'm sure Big John has some good stories to tell and should provide some helpful insight to what refs do.

Also rumors that Jimmy makes the move over to UFC as he's no longer with Bellator.
They could use it with Goldie and now Stann leaving

I can see Dana's pride getting in the way though. He's just like Vince McMahon

The ufc had dan hellie from nfl network commentate a card a few events ago. He did a pretty good job.

Korean super boy only has 2018 to fight and then 2019 and 2020 he will be fulfilling his required military duty

That sucks big time. Most likely if he ever challenges for the title the earliest it'll be is 2021

I think he could challenge for rhe title this year. I think Max is going to defend 3 times this year.

Superboy has to finish Stephens and then call out Emmett.

Barring Max losing the title, Ortega is up next after Frankie. Cub & Lamas aren’t contenders coming off this devastating losses. So Suoerboy can definitely get a title shot at the end of the year.

I think he could challenge for rhe title this year. I think Max is going to defend 3 times this year.

Superboy has to finish Stephens and then call out Emmett.

Barring Max losing the title, Ortega is up next after Frankie. Cub & Lamas aren’t contenders coming off this devastating losses. So Suoerboy can definitely get a title shot at the end of the year.
You think Dana is going to give Korean super boy a title shot knowing he'll be away from the sport for 2 years starting in 2019? I have my doubts

What they gonna do if super boy wins the title lol

Same thing they did after GSP won the title. Those things don’t mean a thing.

Hell it couldbe a nice marketing ploy as well.

Same thing they did after GSP won the title. Those things don’t mean a thing.

Hell it couldbe a nice marketing ploy as well.
Yeah comparing Gsp to super boy is beyond a stretch

If Dana grants him a title shot before his service I'd be happy but definitely surprised

No one is comparing GSP to Super boy. You’re reading the words too literally.

We live in a world now where TJ could very well do the same thing to 125 division, win the title and then relinquishing it but that isn’t stopping the match from potentially being made. It is fair to say Dana & the UFC are no longer looking at the long term health of these championships when making these decisions.

No one is comparing GSP to Super boy. You’re reading the words too literally.

We live in a world now where TJ could very well do the same thing to 125 division, win the title and then relinquishing it but that isn’t stopping the match from potentially being made. It is fair to say Dana & the UFC are no longer looking at the long term health of these championships when making these decisions.
What part of gsp are you comparing exactly? You referring to when he left the sport after Hendricks?

Of course Dana doesn't care about belts anymore that's obvious. I don't think he'd risk Max's belt for superboy leaving for two years

Then you'll have max or whoever lost the belt probably fight for the fake belt again? Dana won't be able to sell that

Explain how marketing wise it would make more sense to have superboy win the belt and leave for two years

Back
Top Bottom