The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Aguilar pulled from the card tonight....due to chapped lips. You cannot make this up
TF? Is this the NY commission at its finest once again? There has to be more to this.

I also totally forgot the card was tonight. I think Rivera takes it and he should get winner of Cody/TJ maybe late fall.

She better have D Wade level chapping going on at the very LEAST if she getting pulled off the card

:rofl: what a start to this card

brooks was winning the fight too before he KOed himself. poor fight IQ and trying to showboat too much (i'm sure his last fight factored into this as well)

Not a bad card last night. Was sad to see the main event going 40 seconds, was hoping for more of a match.

Justin Gaethje needs to take another month or two off again, two punishing losses in a row, he should regroup.

I know UFC rankings don't mean TOO much, but is anyone else bothered that Till jumped 6 spaces into the number 2 spot? I like the kid but its only been his what? 2nd UFC fight?...

Till has fought in the ufc 6 times

His ranking is inflated but at the same time he beat cowboy and wonderboy. Can’t say that usman or Colby has a better resume

And Colby is fighting for an interim title

Yup rankings don’t matter lol but I’m not even mad at tills ranking

Had no idea he beat wonderboy? Didn’t know covington existed until he started talking crap about brasilians.

Last edited:
just reading about the story about ufc female fighter andrea lee's husband being shown with Nazi tattoos

that is the weakest response. blacking it out over it would be a better look

Shocker, a chick who wears a cowboy hat and American flag draped in every photo has a racist boyfriend

Absolutely shocked

Cowboy cerrone has also been accused of being racist and is an open trump supporter

Shocking

Lol

“But but but but I have a black friend”

Go to line for racists

I always cover my nazi tattoos.

Anyway, the pics from bare knuckle fc look interesting. Too much risk with broken faces and hands.

I always cover my nazi tattoos.

Anyway, the pics from bare knuckle fc look interesting. Too much risk with broken faces and hands.

watching bec rawlings kind of turned me on :lol:
at the same time, she needs to have an exit strategy in the fight gm

Back
Top Bottom