The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Cyborg flossing her herpes on embedded, not trying to get her shine stolen by the girl that got pulled from the last card.

Dana just a day or two ago on the unfiltered podcast

“Yeah that’s a fun fight, but it isn’t going to happen,” White said (transcribed by MMANytt). “Iaquinta is absolutely, 100-percent out of that fight.”

Lmaoooo

Dana wildling making an interim fight when woodley is ready to fight in less than a month

“I’m projected to be back August 4. That’s when I want to fight. I want to fight in L.A,” Woodley said. “I’m not really concerned with who’s ready, who’s next. You’ve got to realize, there are certain rights you deserve as a champion. When I’m ready to fight, now it’s time to fight. Whoever they got for me to fight at this time, come get this work. I don’t want to sit back and say, ‘Oh, I want to sit and wait to see what happens with this fight.’ I’m the champion. I want to fight.”

Dumb to you maybe. But they still got a hefty bag from ESPN.

RDA saying the right things in public but he has to be disappointed that he missed another potential Red Panties Night

Two things can be true

Foolish to make interim belts for no reason
Smart business to keep making fake title fights

Makes the sport look bad but then again casuals don’t know the difference to begin with so it only looks bad to fight fans

I’ll be excited for a fight if it’s a good matchup. For the casual fans, i’m wondering how much interest an interim belt would get from them if it’s 2 guys not well known.

Derek Brunson opened his new gym inside my local mall down the street

Pretty funny you can hear dudes beating the **** out of each other right beside an American Eagle :lol:

Woodley will be fine. He's the real champ, Wonderboy was supposed to be the one to take him out but that never happened. I see him cleaning out the division first before I see him losing again.

Can't wait to see my dude Punk make the walk again on Saturday. I'll always be a fan of his no matter what. I truly believe he wins this fight.

Is there a fighter that Ali doesnt manage?

Correct me if im wrong but isnt Ali connected to terrorist groups and a bunch of shady ish?

That’s wild I never heard that about Ali, but as much as I respect his business prowess I’ve been wanting him to get slapped for acting like a douche

Apparently he is a very legit fighter though, moraes says he gives him a tough time sparring

Ali’s almost fought with so many people lol. He almost fought jimmie Rivera’s camp last week and then he wanted to fight Conor’s thugs in Brooklyn

Back
Top Bottom