The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Will def watch the Countdown tonight, I'm surprised the first embedded isn't up yet but we'll likely get one tonight. I think the UFC brass should get one up at least by Sunday night before the card to build hype. I'm sure we'll get some more cringe-quotes from Colby.

She's an idiot for trying to defend the nazi tattoos, and using the but I have ____ friends excuse.

Something is wrong when two of those guys last fights were in 2016
Seems like ufc has lost a lot of buzz

A lot. Two of your biggest stars haven't fought in two years and another one seems content to take one offs as he sees fit at this point. Hopefully they turn it around. This is the first time I haven't given a single **** about multiple consecutive cards probably since I started watching MMA

Colby smh, hope RDA derails his hype train and I'm not even that big a fan of RDA lol. Colby's trash talk is so cringe, funny how Dan Lambert was praising Tyron Woodley then Colby bashes him in the embedded.

225 is looking real good top to bottom. Even the prelims and some fights on the early prelims could make a solid Fight Night card alone. I know Rashad has fallen off hard but still weird seeming him on not just the prelims but early prelims.

Didn’t know colby was at american top team. Surprised the brasilians there didn’t assault him.

Early weigh-ins are great. Outside of last minute replacements, fighters that miss weight have no excuse. Like Eddie said they know for months what weight they need to be.

A single miss should get them forced into the next weight class or cut if they been performing terribly.

Something came up ehhh... , they'll blame this on the Brooklyn ordeal and the reason he didnt fight on the New Years card for the Bellator ordeal lol. Well not holding my breath in the Khabib-Conor fight getting done this year.

What's up with T-ferg? Is Dana really not going to book the Khabib fight again? Does he skip him over for the winner of Alvarez-Poirier???

So they moved the weigh ins back huh?

I can see why the fighters are upset, earlier the weigh in the more time to pack on the lbs and replenish. Im no MMA fighter though so who knows.

Cejudo has improved a lot, I know DJ ended him quick in their first bout but Im really intrigued by the rematch.

ufc trying their damnedest to get a belt on conor one way or another :lol: jesus

Fighters are mad about the weigh ins change but of course the bald jackass doesn’t care.

ufc trying their damnedest to get a belt on conor one way or another :lol: jesus
As ridiculous as it sounds I wouldn't be surprised if they offered him T-Wood for that LA card Tyron so badly wants to be on. Completely ignoring the WW Interim champ.

Back
Top Bottom