The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

all you guys pickin t sizzle got me reevaluating... you know its been a longgg time since max was all the way right. i havent heard him call himself maxy baby in years. maybe all the cuts and cte are taking their toll. we know them islanders like to beat the piss out of eachother for fun in sparring. hmmm. rewatched max and jose 1 n 2 and max was so GD hittable. i dont know anymore i dont knowww

Why even sign hardy? Not like the company needs trash like him but any press / media attention is good according to the ufc. People forget they signed thiago silva again after he was arrested for threatening to kill his wife and people at a gym with a gun.

That Ostovich Hardy situation really is a terrible look.

It’s getting to the point where you have to say Dana is either incompetent or just a true piece of ****

Would have much rather they did Cruz-Moraes. That makes so much more sense for #1 contender but matchmakers gonna matchmake...

i'm finding it hard to be bothered about about the hardy/ostovich shenanigans... it ain't like he's fighting her. :lol: they had this **** planned well in advance.

Last edited:

no wonder he kept pushing for usman to get the next shot last week

tyron prolly beats em both so who cares
That Ostovich Hardy situation really is a terrible look.

It’s getting to the point where you have to say Dana is either incompetent or just a true piece of ****

I mean SHE DONT have to fight, she obviously using the situation towards her advantage, she had originally pulled.....but as soon as the story started gaining national attention, her broken eye socket was good enough to fight.....and now she using the fight to "take a stand against domestic abuse" its a good PR move, but unfortunately she just aint all that great, at least form what I have seen so far.

It is what it is, no one forcing her to go in there and fight.

She want the biggest payday of her career and dana making it happen, she dont give a F about hardy.

Went to high school witch Rachel and was good friends with her Brother who also does MMA.

Her Bf was always aciting wild tho so I’m not surprised. She knows this a big payday and I didn’t think she was really going to pull out unless she really couldn’t go. Her face looks fine

I mean SHE DONT have to fight, she obviously using the situation towards her advantage, she had originally pulled.....but as soon as the story started gaining national attention, her broken eye socket was good enough to fight.....and now she using the fight to "take a stand against domestic abuse" its a good PR move, but unfortunately she just aint all that great, at least form what I have seen so far.

She want the biggest payday of her career and dana making it happen, she dont give a F about hardy.

It’s fascinating how much y’all hate women.

Her decision to fight or not has nothing to do with Dana actively planning to put hardy and her on the same card

What kind of reaction he expecting :lol: at this point the negative stuff he does it’s like he wants negative pub. Whatever sells and gets people talking I guess

Lineker my dude but anyone with decent footwork beats him. Wish he would actually think about movement and a strategy. He can knock out anyone and has a solid chin but won’t sniff a belt until he fights smarter.

Already said, but she was put on the card FIRST then the UFC knowingly place Hardy on the card... Its calculated because Dana is notorious for this... Guy is good at it but can't respect that he harms people for his own gain.

I doubt espn would even talk about it. ufc news is always under their radar. Olus they just paid for it so they not gonna badmouth the company.

Back
Top Bottom