The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

PULSATING JONES:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just curious where this excuse was when Brock pissed hot.

He was clearly clean and only failed tests because he was using for WWE matches.

People giving this dude passes and calling him the GOAT amuse me, GSP/DC/DJ have all dominated for long periods of time and never popped for anything.

Anderson also never pissed hot until he was damn near 40 and coming back from a severe injury.

This moron is out here in his prime and still cheating, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how people think steroids makes such a huge difference. As Mike Tyson once said everybody has a plan till you get hit in the face.
Skills beat out anything. Jon is the clear GOAT I believe could die undefeated. But when you look at overall this taint hurts his legacy because of breaking rules. If DC wants GOAT status he gotta best Jon.

Funny how people think steroids makes such a huge difference.

Yea, man, they totally don't make a huge difference.

If you really wanna laugh, go look up Vitor and Johny Hendricks' records since USADA rolled thru.

TRT Vitor damn near snapped Jon Jones arm in half.

Untitled-1-325.jpg

Yea, no big differences here...

:rofl:

So is Barry Bonds, the GOAT home run hitter?

Is Lance Armstrong the GOAT Tour De France rider?

Despite the PEDs?

And where is the pic of Vitor when he had a dad bod?

Those Testosterone assisted kicks he gave Rockhold and Bisping. Wooo! Bispings eye will never be the same. But hey, it’s all for entertainment.

How come DC makes such a fuss about Jon Jones steroid use but never says **** when talking about fighting Brock?

Is it cause he thinks he can beat Brock but knows Jones owns his soul?

Cuz brock is washed. If jones uses roids to be stronger or recover from injuries so he’s better by fight night then it helps his performance.

Some fans don’t care that fighters are on stuff and assume most are using but this isn’t baseball where only the baseballs are getting hit. It’s 2 people locked in an octagon hitting each other, taking time off their lives. Super trt vitor beat the hell out of a lot of people.

I agree. DC, who trains with Cain, probably think with his skills, he can win the Brock fight. Just like he thought, he could beat Lewis with a jacked up hand.

DC and brock are actually friends and known one another since the amateur wrestling days, so they dont have that real animosity with one another. Dc isnt going to drag brocks name because thats an easy check and the fight will sell itself. i dont even remember why dc and jones started having real beef

Problem with jones is you cant deny taking it and then get popped again. Dude must have the worst luck with supplements. To top it off, he ratted guys off for a deal. Talented fighter but the guy is an admitted cheater

There is a reason why athletes use PEDs, cause they work

i just accept that there are 2 lists, one with only guys who have never tested positive and one* with everyone

jon is the GOAT* of the list that includes everyone

Funny how people think steroids makes such a huge difference. As Mike Tyson once said everybody has a plan till you get hit in the face.
Skills beat out anything. Jon is the clear GOAT I believe could die undefeated. But when you look at overall this taint hurts his legacy because of breaking rules. If DC wants GOAT status he gotta best Jon.
Stop. There IS A HUGE difference on roids and thats not even debatable. This isn’t the movies. Roids are used for long periods of time to get them in the shape they’re in in the first place. They don’t slap it on minutes before the fight. Jones is a fraud, the end

Last edited:
The reason they have beef is JBJ’s abrasive personality. It started before DC went pro. You can probably find a clip on YouTube or rewind to an old MMA Hour explaining their interactions.

Escalated more so when DC decided to move down to LHW to avoid fighting Cain.

Then the rest they say is history.

Wish TRT Vitor had fought JBJ (or maybe he did).

And it’s clear JBJ has height, length, dynamic striking, solid wrestling. He would have been a contender regardless. But how much of his dominance was dominance and not him cheating we will never know.

How come DC makes such a fuss about Jon Jones steroid use but never says **** when talking about fighting Brock?

Is it cause he thinks he can beat Brock but knows Jones owns his soul?

Serious question? DC was in the middle of fight week to fight him when Jones popped.

Then popped again after the fight actually happened down the line :lol:

He doesn’t even have a fight booked yet with Brock.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
The fact that they are moving an entire card on under a weeks notice to accommodate Jones because he popped is still so unbelievable

And to top it off fighters on the card found out via twitter and social media including his opponent about the card being moved

Serious question? DC was in the middle of fight week to fight him when Jones popped.

Then popped again after the fight actually happened down the line :lol:

He doesn’t even have a fight booked yet with Brock.

What makes this funnier is that Jon was crying about the UFC letting the Vitor fight happen because he claimed that the UFC knew Vitor was roided up, :lol:

:lol: that was prime TRT vitor.
nahhhh prime trt vitor was the vitor that fought wanderlei, i feel there are three forms of vitor:
1. Prime TRT Vitor- from his early days of UFC, cats like him Carlos Newton, Tank Abbott were destroying cats in his heavyweight days
2. TRT Vitor- out of his prime of his heavyweight days but still unstoppable due to still being trt’d to the gills in his light heavy weight days
3. Post Usada Vitor- when he got murked by Jacare, his final days of him fighting.

Now rumor on the streets is he’s making a comeback but son has to be straight off those jbj supplements to make a comeback

nahhhh prime trt vitor was the vitor that fought wanderlei, i feel there are three forms of vitor:
1. Prime TRT Vitor- from his early days of UFC, cats like him Carlos Newton, Tank Abbott were destroying cats in his heavyweight days
2. TRT Vitor- out of his prime of his heavyweight days but still unstoppable due to still being trt’d to the gills in his light heavy weight days
3. Post Usada Vitor- when he got murked by Jacare, his final days of him fighting.

Now rumor on the streets is he’s making a comeback but son has to be straight off those jbj supplements to make a comeback

Vitor record was salty as **** through the 00’s.

He was definitely sauced up back in the day but TRT Vitor (when he had the exemption) started with the win over Rumble in 2012 imo.

Lost to Jones and then destroyed Rockhold, Bisping and Hendo.

#1 just straight roids Vitor

Back
Top Bottom