The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

TRT Vitor > Roidtor. TRT Vitor only lossed to Bones and Andy, Roidtor lost to almost anybody that had a winning record

Yeah, technically anything from the early UFC days wasn't TRT Vitor. As far as I know therapeutic exemptions weren't happening like that back then. Or at least he wasn't on it. He was just plain cheating at that time.

TRT Vitor was a beast tho, that run was crazy. It's crazy when you think about it, but that Vitor probably got the closest to beating Jones out of everybody.

The way Hendo's body shifted when Vitor caught him with that uppercut :wow::lol:

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

TRT Vitor probably woulda started Weidman's demise a couple months earlier than it happened too. Man was a problem on the drugs.

Yeah, Dadbod Vitor wasn’t a match for Weidman. So many phases.

Roid.

TRT.

Dadbod/wash.

To now retired (and wanting to come back).

We only got two JBJs.

Face Jon. Before the DUI and when we believed the good Christian image.

Heel JBJ.

Vitor ain’t coming back because he can’t fight clean to save his life. On Brazilian roids dude de-ages 15 years :lol:

Uncle Dana should get on whatever Vitor was taking so he can fight Oscar.

Heel JBJ making those flagrant comments to DC about his wife. The Mickey Gall of this dude. Everyone (fans, fighters, media, staff) having to make last minute adjustments so they can save the main event on the card. Gus having to go into a five round fight against someone who has may have taken certain advantages.

The one thing none of us can take away is the height, striking, wrestling and the way he can read and make adjustments in a fight. But the heat behind those strikes, the stamina are what might be in question.

Uncle Dana should get on whatever Vitor was taking so he can fight Oscar.

Heel JBJ making those flagrant comments to DC about his wife. The Mickey Gall of this dude. Everyone (fans, fighters, media, staff) having to make last minute adjustments so they can save the main event on the card. Gus having to go into a five round fight against someone who has may have taken certain advantages.

The one thing none of us can take away is the height, striking, wrestling and the way he can read and make adjustments in a fight. But the heat behind those strikes, the stamina are what might be in question.
His ability to be able to complete as a whole is also in question :lol:

Pretty big deal. yall think these things are nothing but 5hour energies

Last edited:
jones has accomplished* so much in his career, but i think he might stick around longer and try to prove that he was clean and try to go on a run and try to erase any cloud hanging over his head. i do think by sticking around, he'll eventually lose because he'll be off them roids or age is going to catch up to him.

then again, he could always get popped again, which isn't out of the question.

On the A Side show just now they brought up the point that Nevada is probably not very happy with the ufc at the moment

They have khabib and Conor’s hearing coming up soon

The athletic commissions are petty. They might ban coke jones from fighting in Nevada or hand out a long suspension.

His ability to be able to complete as a whole is also in question :lol:

Pretty big deal. All think these things are nothing but 5hour energies

Well. I didn’t want to be quite so damning. Not to say he didn’t cheat. Maybe him out wrestling DC was the Roids, a dab of coke. No clue.

And if the issue is a picogram. What exactly will Nevada do?

Like there’s no overall MMA or combat sports body. CASC already cleared JBJ for the fight.

Seems like some fighters are not coming to LA til the weigh in, makes sense and I didn’t consider that aspect of the weight cut

So he's been tested 8 times in 6 months, no problems with those tests. All of a sudden on the 9th test he pops. What about those previous 8 tests were different :lol: Science playing tricks on us I guess

Dana, Nowitsky and other dude looked like the scummiest of scum :sick:

Gus and his team really aint care, the manager just OK'd everything no problem after Dana bluntly told Gus "You're fighting in LA, not Vegas" :lol::smh:

Jones pops on December 9th, when did Dana get the news? He waits until nearly Christmas Day to announce this and therefore Nevada Commission isn't in town for the holiday :lol: Or since USADA knew on December 9th, why wait so long to inform Dana if they really didn't tell him until Xmas week :lol::nerd:

Yep Bellator's HW division is seriously lacking and this was apparent when half the fighters in their tournament rarely or never fought at HW. I mean Bader could be double champ but no one would care.

Yeah, HW, overall has been lacking the last few years.

With Bork’s sabbatical/exile, Cain’s injury, Werdum suspension, Mr Rousey turning to Mr Mom and a lack of talent infusion (besides a handful like Blades, Nagannou, Lewis), it’s just not the marquee division it used to be.

Bellator might be able to pickup Hunt. But the possibility of Bader being champ and hardly any talent makes it paper thin. Isn’t LHW in the same boat for them?

Edit: SMH at Dana and CASC explaining and minimizing the situation to Gus in Embedded ep 3.

Last edited:
Seems like some fighters are not coming to LA til the weigh in, makes sense and I didn’t consider that aspect of the weight cut

Asking the fighters to change everything they planned is a bigger deal than they’re making it. They have things planned down to the hour and now it’s all in the trash to help a guy who tested positive for banned substance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom