The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

pantonja/schnell was crazy... sucks that people sleep on the flyweights they got some killers. choi was looking good for a min, but didn't work on that habit of heedlessly keeping his head stuck on the center line and got bodied. :smh:

Last edited:
pantonja/schnell was crazy... sucks that people sleep on the flyweights they got some killers. choi was looking good for a min, but didn't work on that habit of heedlessly keeping his head stuck on the center line and got bodied. :smh:
Korean Superboy seems like he's in danger of hanging it up. Three brutal losses in a row

Reactions: OTG
I need to start paying attention to the location of these fights. I was expecting fight night to occupy my Saturday

Frankie got his block knocked off. I know hes known for some wars but he took lots of unnecessary damage IMO. If Max gets the immediate rematch I wonder who's next for zombie. Maybe they try to rebook Ortega or even Zabit.

My FW contender ladder

1. Max
2. Zombie
3. Zabit
4. Ortega
5. Yair

If they don't do the Max rematch, it should be Zombie getting the shot imo and Max can fight Zabit or Yair

If they do the Max rematch, Zombie vs Zabit for the #1 contender fight I wouldn't hate it and do Ortega v Yair

KZ :pimp: :pimp:
With him knocking Frankie out the top 5, any of those 5 and the champ match with each other would be dope matches

Watch Frankie go on about his business like the fight ain't happen and proceed to get the brakes beaten off him by Corey :sick:

Zombie:

“Those that follow me on Instagram might know, but currently I have an eye condition that makes me see double,” Jung told the media in South Korea. “Right now, everyone in this room, I’m seeing double of everything. I have double vision. It’s not a huge, major surgery, but is still gonna take about a couple, three months to recover.”

The 32-year-old fighter called the surgery a “priority” right now, and targets a return to the Octagon around May or June.

When doesnt AJ look good Haha

Props to Coker for using these last 18 months to let him build even more skill and confidence. Hes about to lord over Bellator for a good minute.

Would love to see what Mckee looks like in the UFC
I think skys the limit for McKee as hes only 24. If he wins the Bellator grand prix that will further convince me he could give many guys in the UFCs FW division fits. I'd see him as a near top 5 UFC FW but still think he'd have problems against the likes of Max, Ortega, Volk and KZ.

I think skys the limit for McKee as hes only 24. If he wins the Bellator grand prix that will further convince me he could give many guys in the UFCs FW division fits. I'd see him as a near top 5 UFC FW but still think he'd have problems against the likes of Max, Ortega, Volk and KZ.
I would like to see him keep rounding out his game because the guys at the top of the UFC FW division are proven killers

I 100% believe he can compete with the guys outside the top 5 though

Back
Top Bottom