The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 7.10.26 PM.png

That man ain’t in no way related to gas the way he took them beats

late stoppage...ref wanted to see a dead body

I know someone that grew up in McGregor's town and they've even bumped into him a couple of times when she goes back home on vacation.

She says that McGregor is actually a nice dude and is just putting on a show most of the time.

I've always speculated this and I can't knock the dude for being a marketing genius.

Most celebrities who act obnoxious are actually really down to earth in real life.

I never seen a sequence of events like that before. Elliot was dazed and damn near knodding like a dope fiend but somehow recovered

So I’m seeing this is on ESPN+?

Does that mean no PPV?

I can start an ESPN+ free trial and watch the main event? Or?

Yo where can I watch the fight? I’m confused as hell. So if I have espn+ it’s airing on there or is the main event separate from my monthly subscription of ESPN+? I’m otw home so idk the full on details.

Yo where can I watch the fight? I’m confused as hell. So if I have espn+ it’s airing on there or is the main event separate from my monthly subscription of ESPN+? I’m otw home so idk the full on details.
You would have to pay an additional like 60 or 70 to watch the main card through ESPN+

All respect to Fili, looked out of his depth striking and started going for measured take downs. Showing some durability as well

Yusuff is pretty formidable

Back
Top Bottom