The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I can’t be mad at Hardy tho...kid could have lost his life taking open shots while knocked out.

If a fighter has that body language after a knock down I honestly don't see an excuse to run over there and continue to wait to call the fight off lmao. That doesn't make any sense no matter which angle you had. He wasn't covering up at all. You run over and see the guy like that and you wait for him to take more punches? Lmao

Agree to disagree I guess

In the end Dean stood over a conscious fighter who wasnt even bleeding and as soon as he showed himself unable to intelligently defend the fight got stopped

It looked awkward as hell sure, and like I said certainly coulda been called 2.5-3 seconds earlier.... but the fighter didnt take any unnecessary damage and the right thing ultimately occurred

theres a reason commentators in the major sports dont talk bad about the structure (refs, officials, commish) even under questionable circumstances... cant be inviting doubt about the integrity of your sport. He coulda just as easily pulled Herb aside after his spot. He acted emotionally and imho looked like an amateur jackass

Agree to disagree I guess

In the end Dean stood over a conscious fighter who wasnt even bleeding and as soon as he showed himself unable to intelligently defend the fight got stopped

It looked awkward as hell sure, and like I said certainly coulda been called 2.5-3 seconds earlier.... but the fighter didnt take any unnecessary damage and the right thing ultimately occurred

theres a reason commentators in the major sports dont talk bad about the structure (refs, officials, commish) even under questionable circumstances... cant be inviting doubt about the integrity of your sport. He coulda just as easily pulled Herb aside after his spot. He acted emotionally and imho looked like an amateur jackass
Blood is not a sign for anything man come on lol

Integrity? That's a crock of **** man. Look at Dana ******* White's history. The President of the company. lol

just illustrating that the man wasnt taking damage prior to that point, wasnt some war of attrition. he took a shot to the temple and lost all motor skills for a bit

it happens

Nailed it. Easy Parlay
1595723203553.png

just illustrating that the man wasnt taking damage prior to that point, wasnt some war of attrition. he took a shot to the temple and lost all motor skills for a bit

it happens
Yea, but are you really willing to take the chance that he would have recovered? What if he doesn’t and takes more shots? I watch mma for the sport....not trying to see a dead body.

the rules are the rules man... we dont stop fights when guys are too tired to defend well. he was given a moment to recover his equilibrium because he wasnt unconscious... as soon as he showed he wasnt defending. fight over

Correct. So to argue Herb Dean made some huge plunder is silly no? Two unanswered strikes, hes stepping in on the third

this was made into a big deal because the commentary, coulda yelled stop the fight a cpl times and called it a fight. like has happened litterally thousands of times in UFC history when men took litterally 4 and 5 times that many unanswered blows....

im like a dog on abone, im not giving u this W haha

slightly late stoppage, end result guy takes half hearted jab. did we lambast the ref of Mavidal/Askren for letting him land 2 to an UNCONSCIOUS man?

Correct. So to argue Herb Dean made some huge plunder is silly no? Two unanswered strikes, hes stepping in on the third

this was made into a big deal because the commentary, coulda yelled stop the fight a cpl times and called it a fight. like has happened litterally thousands of times in UFC history when men took litterally 4 and 5 times that many unanswered blows....

im like a dog on abone, im not giving u this W haha

slightly late stoppage, end result guy takes half hearted jab. did we lambast the ref of Mavidal/Askren for letting him land 2 to an UNCONSCIOUS man?
I aint even tryin to argue no more it's all good but dude the ref got to Masvidal as quick as he could to stop it lol

Herb legit ran over and looked down for several seconds and wanted more punches to be landed before he called it

Back
Top Bottom