The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I also like the MMA Roadshow (and yes Jose Young aka Crystals is good). I haven’t listed to Morning Kombat. But you’re right they do have good chemistry.

I also agree. Ariel definitely took a dip as he joined the network. His shows aren’t entertaining. DC is solid though and I appreciate how takes.

I also like the MMA Roadshow (and yes Jose Young aka Crystals is good). I haven’t listed to Morning Kombat. But you’re right they do have good chemistry.

I also agree. Ariel definitely took a dip as he joined the network. His shows aren’t entertaining. DC is solid though and I appreciate how takes.
Dude morning KOMBAT used to be even better when they weren’t signed to showtime- they just got a deal with them so they’re a bit more corporate. Still great content tho

Jose youngs and his crystals lmao

Also I forget which pod brought this up, but Dana could use the winner of tonight as leverage against Paulo

Apparently Paulo wants a big pay day. So they were saying Whittaker or Till could sneak in there if they accept less money. God I hope that doesn't happen
How? Fight is with Izzy is already booked.

Dude morning KOMBAT used to be even better when they weren’t signed to showtime- they just got a deal with them so they’re a bit more corporate. Still great content tho

Jose youngs and his crystals lmao
Luke Thomas should just stick to fight breakdowns. All of his other content is absolutely insufferable.

How? Fight is with Izzy is already booked.

Luke Thomas should just stick to fight breakdowns. All of his other content is absolutely insufferable.
Dana said it isn’t done yet

Luke gets out of hand at times but his mma stuff is elite compared to what’s out there

Dana said it isn’t done yet

Luke gets out of hand at times but his mma stuff is elite compared to what’s out there
Never thought about that. Costa playing with fire if he’s trying to get more money. If Till wins tonight they could go Adesanya/Till and that would be a way bigger fight. If Till loses....yea he’s gettin paid though.

Never thought about that. Costa playing with fire if he’s trying to get more money. If Till wins tonight they could go Adesanya/Till and that would be a way bigger fight. If Till loses....yea he’s gettin paid though.
Yeah that’s kinda what the pod was sayin like Costa supposedly wants 3 mil and a tuf spot etc (haven’t read that exact number but i know he wanted a tuf spot previously)

Dana obviously loves till and they must love that UK market. They rushed him into a title shot before. Either way Dana wins with Brazil market or UK market. Costa def has the inside track but what if till obliterates whittaker and cuts a promo

WB said he wouldn't fight when Covid is running rampant. Too many old people in his community and if his gyms open he doesn't want to pass it thru the kids to their grandparents or parents.

Minus whale retire then, I don't think this is going away anytime soon.

it wasnt even that bad imho from herbs angle dudes hand was still up in defense. the eyes never rolled back. it was an equilibrium shot not a light switch shot

I mean it obviously absolutely could have been stopped 3 seconds sooner but they need to chill. bad look

the best in the business herb dean according to rogan :rofl: trash *** ***** ****s up at every event he's on

idk I think it was pretty bad. The guy clearly was out of it and not really moving in a positive way. Trinaldo literally let him lay there for several moments and the guy didn't really move

it wasnt even that bad imho from herbs angle dudes hand was still up in defense. the eyes never rolled back. it was an equilibrium shot not a light switch shot

I mean it obviously absolutely could have been stopped 3 seconds sooner but they need to chill. bad look
Idk if Herbert thought the fight was stopped or what. The commentators(or maybe just Hardy) screamed “stop the fight” but Herb Dean was just standing there. It looked like Herbert could have defended hisself but idk if he heard the commentators and quit. Very weird turn of events.

Edit: after watching it again Herbert was clearly done and thought the fight was over as well. He basically took clean punches for no reason. I don’t think he tried to defend bc he was done.

watch the clock, Dean litterally didnt take 2 full seconds to get over there and call it once he saw the leg kick akwardly. the original shot he just had a bad angle on

the commentary can really color your perspective. I love Hardy but he should be suspended for that.

I hear the commentator yelling at the ref on a live broadcast? on ESPN? just tacky, classless

Nah man. Dana don't care about all that class ****. If Dana felt the fight should have been stopped he'll be the first one to go overboard with the public criticism

I wouldn't want commentators really acting like this every fight but on certain occasions like this one I can understand it

Herb acted accordingly from this seat. Fighter on the floor looked like he tried to recover. I could also understand if someone thought it should've been stopped as soon as he hit the canvas.

Back
Top Bottom