The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dude survived all of that is insane lol. Pre fight his opponent saying he looked like a white belt... pretty good for a white belt lol

That was a good display of sportsmanship.

Glad he was finally able to get a W in a decision (he won his last two fights).

Sheeeesh.. good fights tonight. Glad Sandhagen won, mans definitely a player in the division. Now ain't no way they can rob Aljo of a title shot. Let Sandhagen fight TJ

Marlon needs to move up to 145. Feel like the man be draining himself to make weight. Dude is big as hell

So the 145 division is just insane now with Barboza notching another W

I mean seriously, it's ridiculous. The top 10 are virtually all on win streaks or named T City and Max. A lot of those guys are going to get screwed just as a result of the division being so stacked

The Kattar's, Emmett's and Allen's... I mean they have to get a lot of good fortune to get a title shot because they already have "names" in Yair, T City, Zabit, Korean Zombie and Max ahead of them and add in Barboza... god dam

Allowing Cejudo to get a title shot with Volk would really be the kiss of death to these guys smh

Exactly what I was thinking, cements him as the #1 contender and that fight needs to happen before the end of this year
Agreed and the fight you make for Sandhagen is either TJ (eligible to return in January) or Frankie

Also Garbrandt needs to come to his senses and just stay at 135. There will be opportunities for him to contest for the belt after this next waves clears out shortly

Back
Top Bottom