The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wow. That dude has been raging the last few days.

you can’t blame Dustin for wanting to run it back. Get paid. Increase his name value. And donate to charity. He wasn’t getting that besides another five round war with Ferguson.

Wow, RDA tested positive for Covid and is out of his fight |l . Ali calling out Tony to fight Islam now and be the replacement.

Rent free with these dudes :lol:

Izzy had a great interview with MMA Junkie. Vettori must've heard it when he was comparing him and KG lol. But he Sheds some light on how he thinks leading to the fights. Pretty interesting and lots of **** he says even in his older interviews come full circle a lot. Mans definitely operating on a different level then most these dudes.

I’m going to check out that interview because I have to truly question why they’ve been going back and forth if it’s not going to lead to anything.

DC/JBJ had legit beef and they fought twice (and were scheduled three times total). And when things popped off it was like a day or two...not this constant chirping.

It’s like went from Takeover/Ether to Drake/Meek Mill (if you follow hiphop). Lame.

I’m going to check out that interview because I have to truly question why they’ve been going back and forth if it’s not going to lead to anything.

DC/JBJ had legit beef and they fought twice (and were scheduled three times total). And when things popped off it was like a day or two...not this constant chirping.

It’s like went from Takeover/Ether to Drake/Meek Mill (if you follow hiphop). Lame.

Izzy keeps bringing up Jon Jones in every interview he does, whether it's his fault or not.

In turn Jon Jones is saying so fight me then.

Izzy is then saying well I must clear out the Middleweight Division, fighting Jared Cannonier is more important but I'll still beat Jon Jones up. I just need more time. But continues to talk about Jon Jones over and over and over.

Izzy is doing his job, thats why him and Costa have all the youtube records for the UFC. IF he fights Jon... the numbers will be McGregor big. he will be a bonified box office goat

I don't care about theatrics and twitter beef, blah blah blah. I'm entertained by good fights.

Exactly. Someone please take the high road. This is ridiculous. You both have money and are martial artists. Train or live life. That’s it.

Good interview with MMA Junkie. He touched on everything. And I guess his energy is if he’s in someone’s mentions he will respond, eg Costa (post fight), Weidman, Jones, etc.

Trash talk makes things funner for me but this situation is getting to the point where it’s white noise. Both guys just going for low hanging fruit now

I do understand why they do it though. It's like pro wrestling, you could be the best in the ring but your ceiling is lower if you don't have a personality or persona that people love or love to hate. Being gold on the mic and cutting promos can put you in superstar status.

I'm old and don't care to check fighters' tweets or interviews where they insult each other.

Izzy and Jon both have time to take another fight and win, continue to build the fight up and face each other next summer.

Bellator's random scheduling again- MVP fighting an undefeated random in a few hours this morning

Somehow they got a fight in France before The UFC lol

Nate licking his wounds after being passed up on the Jorge rematch.. and reaching calling Hooker a WW lmao. Hooker would be gifted a money fight can't be mad

It's cool for the first month and I understand the theatrics part. But once a guy says well fight me then after you say you'd put him to sleep. It's either put up or shut up. Not well I need more time.
I dont know if you know this or not but.... the fighters dont match make the cards, or pick the dates, or do anything but fight and promote. If your not fighting or promoting you'll soon be gone. Theres WAY too many talented fighters on the roster already.

Bellator's random scheduling again- MVP fighting an undefeated random in a few hours this morning

Somehow they got a fight in France before The UFC lol
MVP, Lima and Pitbulls are now the flagship athletes for Viacom.

MVP needs real comp at this point. Crazy, Chimaev is getting the rocket to fight legitimate top ten fighters in less than six months.

Props to Bellator showing up in France first. Zuffa/WME stuck in Vegas/Abu Dhabi. It would be nice if they set up another venue node. Europe wouldn’t be bad.

Back
Top Bottom