The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Kamaru-Usman-vs.-Colby-Covington-Face-Off-UFC-245.jpg

dont mind me, im just having some fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

looking at the timetables for everything its really the only thing that makes sense chronologically... problem is were YEARS AWAY.... get Jones a heavyweight tune up fight let Izzy collect Jans belt and Stipe and Francis gets resolved in the spring then Jon v the winner in summer 2021 for the heavyweight strap. End of 2021 early 2022 at the earliest for a Jon v Izzy CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP showdown.

Almost done with the interview but so far, great MMA talk:

Have been listening to this today also. Great discussion that touches on unionizing in UFC/MMA in general, steroids/drug testing, classic fights, recent boxing matches and much more. Highly recommended for any big fan of combat sports.

looking at the timetables for everything its really the only thing that makes sense chronologically... problem is were YEARS AWAY.... get Jones a heavyweight tune up fight let Izzy collect Jans belt and Stipe and Francis gets resolved in the spring then Jon v the winner in summer 2021 for the heavyweight strap. End of 2021 early 2022 at the earliest for a Jon v Izzy CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP showdown.
Ariel theorized Jones vs Izzy would never happen, I kind of see his point. Jon is supposed to drop his bulking and adjusting to HW to chase Izzy? idk. Jon is prideful for sure but the timelines definitely are kinda off

I do understand why Izzy should fight Jan first. Number one, try to get a belt. Makes a potential Jones fight that much bigger. Number 2, people tend to forget that fighting at a different weight class takes time and adjusting. Jan is no joke but definitely a softer introduction to 205 than Jones would be, that's not debatable

Luke Thomas has been wanting to get on with Rogan for a long time, I'm glad he could
I hope it brings more eyes and fans for Luke.

It was a stimulating conversation. And I appreciate Joe letting his discuss those very pro fighter topics despite his relationship with Zuffa.

Heard izzy and Alex perreria are in Vegas right now. Perreria is cornering glover and Izzy supporting someone on the contender series

That’s pretty cool/random

Izzy and jon will fight, thats for sure.

jon will stick around until he’s 50 if he has to.

I’m pretty sure at this point giving izzy a personal *** whooping >>> HW BELT

Jon knows he’s the goat, he don’t need to cement anything. I KNOW he want to punch izzy in the face tho 1000%

get paid millions to do it too....shooooot

this could be his biggest (possibly easiest) fight ever.

He’s ALL IN.

It’s izzy who is stalling/buying time.

Is the weed explanation a jab at JBJ?

Good Izzy interview with Submission Radio. He’s also done an appearance on Ariel’s show.

100% thought that was an onion article.

Good fight for Neal. Got all the tools to beat WB and be a contender. Going to be interesting to see how their game plan plays out.

Leon needs to just take his main coaches and head to the PI or go back to AKA. Could've been in the exact spot that Burns is in right now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom