The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

So the real question is, do they run it back and do the trilogy or just send Francis to Jones? Obviously the bigger fight is with JBJ but Stipe has beaten Francis the first fight.

You love to see it man.

Damn I take back what I said about the MMA Wilder, that was a great performance, much improved wrestling too

So happy for this guy, if any of y'all haven't seen his Rogan interview check it out, his story is impressive.

And shoutout to DC for trying to get Jones in the cage with him, he can't wait to see Jones get his head knocked off :lol:. Not mad at him either.

So happy for this guy

exihdmgxaae8skaaujfb.jpg

I hope they have a UFC event in Nigeria. Definitely going but no matter the country im trying to be there. :pimp:

This dude DC really want to live a win thru Francis. Corny **** ... let it go bro ... Jones waxed you, you was never a lhw champ just interim guck boy

Jon's will never step in there with Nganou. I can already see him talking about they didn't give him a billion so he can't fight at heavyweight.

So they just sidelining Stipe like that after his run? :lol: I mean I don’t mind seeing Francis sending Jon to the moon but I want to see a trilogy too.

All that lfting and linking with a new nutritionist, Is JBJ chin ready for Ngannou?

You can't grow extra muscles in your jaw. We're talking all time level knockout power and physical strength here.

Back
Top Bottom