The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

EDB3A35B-3D00-4671-A73E-FE93BA5F0335.jpeg

😂

Bro no cap, bones was praying stipe wins. Honestly, bones is a technical master but idk if composed Francis shows up I’m not sure what Jones can bring to the table. Maybe jab and post with the fingers spread out while back peddling :lol:?

Bro no cap, bones was praying stipe wins. Honestly, bones is a technical master but idk if composed Francis shows up I’m not sure what Jones can bring to the table. Maybe jab and post with the fingers spread out while back peddling :lol:?

i forgot about the bones jones finger poke of death
he has used it effectively on many an opponent
straight to eye with great precision

That’s awesome, man. I wouldn’t let it go if I were you.
It's sitting in a drawer. If you change your mind lmk

Was thinking about trying to get it beckett autenticated but not sure it's worth the trouble.

Y’all not giving Jon enough credit. Dude is same height and has longer reach. Obviously he’s not as strong and quick but Jon has been prepping for HW in the shadows for at least two years

not saying Jon wins by any means but y’all letting recency bias cloud your judgement

So they just sidelining Stipe like that after his run? :lol: I mean I don’t mind seeing Francis sending Jon to the moon but I want to see a trilogy too.
Dude is 38. He’s been in war after war after war. And he will most likely be on medical suspension for 6 months.

francis is fresh, took no damage. He’ll be ready to go in a few months. They not waiting that long for stipe. Probably feed Lewis to him and end his career too

Back
Top Bottom