The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

LOL at Masvidal being the A side in the rematch. Dude got washed the first fight and continues to act like he didn’t train for the fight. Dude trained for that fight, he knew about it for months and was playing a game to get paid. He’s getting 50-43ed again.

Usman has improved a lot and looks better with each fight under Wittman’s training.

Usman might have a boring personality, but the cringe of MAGA Masvidal is tired.
Gawd I hope Usman embarrasses Jorge. Idc if he wrestle ****s him for 5 rounds or KO's him cold. Just want Usman to put the stamp on it

I **** with Usman heavy I like his personality

Imagine Usmam and Masdival making millions and they aren't European/Asians..

Who the **** is watching their fight?

Imagine Usmam and Masdival making millions and they aren't European/Asians..

Who the **** is watching their fight?
Jorge can thank Ben Askren and Demitrious for getting traded. Jorge def took advantage of beating Till to his credit and then slapping up Leon. That set the stage for the Ben fight but without Ben's stock, Jorge wouldn't have gotten that big... the BMF thing was fueled by all that ****

Jorge can thank Ben Askren and Demitrious for getting traded. Jorge def took advantage of beating Till to his credit and then slapping up Leon. That set the stage for the Ben fight but without Ben's stock, Jorge wouldn't have gotten that big... the BMF thing was fueled by all that ****

Im just saying who watching him?

He only got 2.7 milli IG followes ... hell Usma only has 1.3 million ... how they did those numbers?

Buahahaha

How he getting paid?

Im just saying who watching him?

He only got 2.7 milli IG followes ... hell Usma only has 1.3 million ... how they did those numbers?

Buahahaha

How he getting paid?
Honestly have no clue. Maybe all the fans who are like "yeah he's a bad mother ****er!!! Street fighter. We like that ****!"

Lol

I'm honestly curious how well their second fight will sell considering the first one was not fun lol

this card was stacked AND covid/fight island helped sell it a lot as well

Jesus, Magomedov trained with Khabib for this fight. Good lord

Didn't realize he was also really close to Zabit, who will be cornering him along with Mark Henry

Josh Thomson says that Usman Nurgamedov is as big or bigger than Kamaru Usman

Man, I'm hyped for Usman. They say he likes to strike first and then wrestle

It's crazy how Thomson/Big John podcast became my favorite. They offer the best analysis, insight and discussion imo

Love how they go in-depth with Bellator being that they work for them. But they never overdo it, they talk about the UFC a ton. Thomson still trains with like everyone lol, it's crazy

These other shows just can't provide the type of fighter/camp insight

MMAFighting guys are close, they go deep into the roster and really know their **** with the smaller names and also other orgs outside of UFC and Bellator

Aaron Bronstetter and Bazooka Joe are close, Joe knows a bunch of MMA camps and fighters, I hold his opinions in high regard even though he's a kick boxer

Favorite? Mine is SevereMMA podcast.

Weighing In is my second right now.

Third is Believe Me for the Bisping analysis and humor with Louis.

Fourth is DC/Ariel for the analysis and Ariel reporting.

Co Main Event and MMAzine are decent.

It's crazy how Thomson/Big John podcast became my favorite. They offer the best analysis, insight and discussion imo

Love how they go in-depth with Bellator being that they work for them. But they never overdo it, they talk about the UFC a ton. Thomson still trains with like everyone lol, it's crazy

These other shows just can't provide the type of fighter/camp insight

MMAFighting guys are close, they go deep into the roster and really know their **** with the smaller names and also other orgs outside of UFC and Bellator

Aaron Bronstetter and Bazooka Joe are close, Joe knows a bunch of MMA camps and fighters, I hold his opinions in high regard even though he's a kick boxer

The Man and the Mith with Shaun Al-Shatti and Chuck Mindenhall probably my favorite as far as media guys go. Always respected their work as far as writing for fighters since their MMA Fighting days. Shaun's article following Bisping during the 2nd Rockhold fight is still one of the best out there.

But yeah Weighing In has great insight but Big John can be hypocritical when defending refs and staying quiet when they **** up. Man's ain't even say anything about last week with that one ref tripping up the Moroccan fighter and stopping that fight at 3 seconds left when it could've been 2 minutes before that :lol:

upload_2021-3-31_17-40-9-png.844421

upload_2021-3-31_17-54-20.png

Vettori lost out on a massive opportunity

Good that Holland saved Vetorri's pay check but if he could have beaten Till, it would have been a huge boost. Till was the only name the champ was calling out and is a much bigger name than Holland

That has to suck to lose out on that and then have to fight a dangerous lesser name on short notice who is coming off a very poor loss

Holland better not get wrestle ****** again smh

Back
Top Bottom