The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I want to see Costa V Vettori. They both look, act and fight like they’re geared up and they’re definitely both gonna come forward all fight. Also both lost to Izzy already so it’s not like a fresh contender would be getting killed off

Bro. He beat Till and Cannonier. They both had next. Costa would have been the stamp.

Knuckles deserves the rematch. Straight up.

Wow that's pretty ****ed up.

That said, their whole buddy buddy respect stuff always seemed kinda phony to me

If true should be an interesting press conference next time they are together

also, I’m a conor fan but that’s a scumbag move

Lol jus who Conor is... ppl not supporting him over a renegged donation? The rapes, xenophobia and racism didnt do the trick.... but dont u lie to Dustin! Thats where I draw the line!

Conor will bounce back in this one. Say what you want, I separate the in ring from the out of ring with these athletes. You don’t have to be a good person to be appreciated for your professional abilities. He’s still got something left. See ya July 10th.

Screenshot_20210412-115944_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-115950_Twitter.jpg

Conor HAS to win this fight. If not, I can’t give him the benefit of the doubt any longer. Too many losses at that point.

Conor is undefeated in shouting matches :lol:
Most likely loses to Dustin though

Back
Top Bottom