The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tony had an amazing run. One of the best ever at LW.

he definitely left a part of himself in the cage after the justin fight, don’t think he’s ever going to get that back.

standing ovation for el cucuy, glad he was able to touch the interim title.

Imagine breaking into someone's car and then realizing it was owned by Lewis lol. Wish he would have caught some guys trying to break into my buddies' right at the gym couple years ago..

“I guess for fans maybe (it would be an interesting matchup). For the ones who truly know, (they) know what would happen in that fight. And yeah definitely, I think Khabib did watch the fight. Was he intrigued and thinking, ‘Hey I want to get back in there’? Probably not. He’s a man that’s happy. He’s happy with his life. He’s happy with the direction that it’s gone, and yeah, I think he’s retired,” Kamaru Usman said.

“More power to Charles Oliveira. I’m impressed by him and I’m a fan of what he’s been able to do in his career. But I just think there are levels to the game and I think Khabib is a different level.”

Wow, I kinda wanted to see Suarez vs rose

Suarez vs Valentina seems nice tho

I feel like she’s future champ material but that ansaroff fight was a little alarming, she did not like getting hit at all. Hopefully she was able to improve her stand up because I don’t think there are many that can handle her wrestling.

Big John made a good point on Shabazyn. His management didn't do him any favors after coming off that beating from Brunson. I don't think it's necessary to go in right away against Hermannsen this weekend

Font has 71 reach to Cody's 65. Both orthodox

Cody just needs to fight smart and I think he could legit beat anyone in the division. Otherwise Font is going to KO him

I wonder how Cody would do with a wrestler but it seems most of the people in this division like to stand up and fight anyways. His fight against Pedro Munhoz was just dumb that he wanted to stand up and bang like that. Should be a good fight this weekend though.

Apparently Cody has 100% takedown defense. I have no clue how many attempts were made

Only guys who will use their wrestling are probably Yan and Merab

Can't wait to see Yan vs the winner of TJ/Sandhagen or Cody if he wins

The UFC Destined on ESPN+ for the Cody/Rob fight lead up is a solid watch. Didn't really know much about Rob previously so was cool to see how he's been with the same chick since he was 15 and also see the coach he trains with.

ESPN barely advertises this show yet it seems to have high production values. I especially enjoy the 2nd parts that come out a couple days after the fight and show the aftermath for both fighters.

Back
Top Bottom