The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

volk finished him in the third. Periodt

chill on 55 though... did he not watch that behometh Jalen last night???

20210926_081453.jpg
Yeah .... that fight should of have been stopped.

No sense in letting Ortega continue .....

If there was a minute left instead of 10 seconds, that fight would have been stopped with 5/7 seconds to go.

absolutely. And thats no shade to Alex. he is very clearly a BAD dude.

What an incredible run for CKB. if they come to America and establish themselves I hope they have the foresight to have someone turn the cameras on. Easy lil youtube mini series thatll do numbersss. Although I think Alex has been here with another coach for a minute.
Has volk left the gym or he just has to train elsewhere since new zealand and australia are really strict with travel and quarantine right now?
Alex lives in Australia. CKB is in NZ.

That’s why Izzy posted about MMA in NZ. And CKB trying to relocate.

Lopez is Alex’s primary coach. But Eugene is the brain. He was in his corner. And has been.

And let Henry be a tale to those who think the UFC won’t play hard ball in negotiations. He’s been “ retired” for a year. He trying to handle it behind close doors. Rather than bash Ali or UFC.

Herb ain't **** :lol: just changes the parameters of the rules as he sees fit, we know damn well if that wasn't one of the UFC's golden boys **** would've been stopped.

Herb ain't **** :lol: just changes the parameters of the rules as he sees fit, we know damn well if that wasn't one of the UFC's golden boys **** would've been stopped.
Mark Smith also tried to let that HW die in there :lol: Daukaus' bro fights Holland next Saturday btw

Alex looked much more violent and intentional last night than in any of his Max and Aldo fights. Can't wait to see how the trilogy goes

Wish Max could go straight into it knowing how sharp he and Alex are looking

Reactions: OTG
Mark Smith also tried to let that HW die in there :lol: Daukaus' bro fights Holland next Saturday btw

Alex looked much more violent and intentional last night than in any of his Max and Aldo fights. Can't wait to see how the trilogy goes

Wish Max could go straight into it knowing how sharp he and Alex are looking
I didn't even realize they're brothers :lol: I saw a lot of complaints about how boring Volk was in and outside the cage before into the fight maybe he heard the same. That GnP looked Fedor/Khabib esque at times.

Wow I didn't know CKB is moving to LA. That's a hell of a big move. More exposure, better sparring partners, definitely need to check it out when they're settled in.

“You all know that [Sterling] just ran away like a sneaky coward,” said Yan in a selfie video posted and translated by Russian state-owned media outlet RT Sport. “I am not going to sit and wait for him. I am going to fight.”

“Give me any fighter, top-five, top-seven, top-10,” he said. “Anyone who deserves to fight for the belt and I will get the job done.”

Ready for the Lima v MVP rematch. Really hoping MVP gets revenge

MVP would prob get wrestle ****** by Amasov but I want to see him at least get one title shot

Is it official where they're moving? Wonder if or how much this will impact Volk

I feel like Volk mainly gets the gameplan from Eugene and CKB. So training wise he'll be alright. All he did with this camp was zoom with CKB.

Volk was impressive as **** last night. The way he throws makes everything look the same. From hiding his low kick to over hand, **** looks all the same. I'm glad he's finally getting his respect. Max is my favorite fighter ever but Volk is a beast. Easily 1a to max 1b

I feel like Volk mainly gets the gameplan from Eugene and CKB. So training wise he'll be alright. All he did with this camp was zoom with CKB.

Volk was impressive as **** last night. The way he throws makes everything look the same. From hiding his low kick to over hand, **** looks all the same. I'm glad he's finally getting his respect. Max is my favorite fighter ever but Volk is a beast. Easily 1a to max 1b

I seen that from Izzy, didn't see the exact location of their move though

Well I guess that says Izzy's moving to LA and not CKB lol. We'll see how it all unfolds. I feel like that's a goodpve for him. CKB is great in game plans for fights. Bringing different looks for him in training is good

Wait a min, I'm missing the LA thing in general :lol:

It is unclear if both Izzy and CKB are moving, I imagine it'd be crazy move for Eugene and them

I know Hooker likes Vegas too. I assume Izzy and Hooker will make the move together. Izzy steady be on his conspiracy theory **** with Covid and what not. A lil sus

Wait a min, I'm missing the LA thing in general :lol:

It is unclear if both Izzy and CKB are moving, I imagine it'd be crazy move for Eugene and them

I know Hooker likes Vegas too. I assume Izzy and Hooker will make the move together. Izzy steady be on his conspiracy theory **** with Covid and what not. A lil sus
I'm drunk in Vegas right now :lol:

The comments was saying izzy should move to LA but it seems like he's the only one from CKB making the move just cause what things look like down under.

Volk is the King of Grit. Don’t know how he got out of the T City or choke. Also props to T City for finishing the fight out. That was wild. Probably the fight of the year along with Jiri/Reyes.

And CKB moving to US is bad for NZ MMA scene but good for the pro athletes.

Besides Izzy and Volk (Hook seems to be a journeyman) their teen hedged on Australian and New Zealand athletes.

Back
Top Bottom