The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lol. It hasn’t been a year yet. And expecting Aljo to come back from neck surgery was unrealistic. Unless Aljo pulled a Jon Jones (piss hot, crime, etc), there’s not a justifiable reason. If he says he can’t fight until Spring, yeah strip him. Though he’s technically the champ, he obviously didn’t win it in a contest.

Props to Mr. Usman didnt know kamaru had another bro who was a doctor... mighta ended up in prison for a few years but to start a life in another country and set your fam up like that. SALUTE sir

It's tough.

I'd say.

What is the evaluation criteria?

Right now, I'd honestly say I need a few more years to let it shake out.

Aldo dominated for a long period of time.

Conor's quick rise included a who who (Max, Porier, Mendes, and Aldo).

Max had a great streak and styled on 'em. Volk has been undefeated in the UFC and has a win over Max (but we all probably agree Max got it back despite the record books). Right now, these two are battling for the best FW today.

How tf man

1632688732567.png

1632688746174.png

The triangle never looked tight in real time.

I know that's only a frame but you can see in the pic its not locked in fully there.

Escaping the mounted guillotine was crazy though.

Bro, he's turning purple in both pics. And I definitely recall him in the telecast. That Aussie has grit. He should have tapped.

And T City should've been carted out after round three. Somehow, his team picked him up and managed to infuse the zombie in him. And how he won round five is anyone's guess.

The triangle never looked tight in real time.

I know that's only a frame but you can see in the pic its not locked in fully there.

Escaping the mounted guillotine was crazy though.
The triangle in itself was just amazing that Ortega couldn’t clinch it. So whether or not it was tight it’s still nuts how volk got out

The triangle in itself was just amazing that Ortega couldn’t clinch it. So whether or not it was tight it’s still nuts how volk got out

The set up and speed with which he applied it was insane.

But if it was locked in across his neck from the rip Volk would have been ******.

Only reason he got out because there was some space for him to rotate when Ortega rolled him over.

What is Woodley doing?? He's not getting the rematch now and will instead have to tattoo over his finger or maybe he keeps it on as a joke smh.

Back
Top Bottom