The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

47942413-5d87-4e4f-844a-e71a3de83e5a-jpeg.882697

the damage control :lol: this man is truly stupid

Just saw that. That dude is a toxic sociopath. Seriously.

Not once has he apologized. To his fiancé. To his kids. To his family. To the UFC. It’s always about him….

I mean…that is the mother of his children. She’s been there since day 1 (fiancé/GF for 17 years lol).

Could he pull badder? Sure. But he’d still be the destructive sociopath he is now. No different than a Chris Brown. Okay less so. Because a lot of folks took umbrage to Chris putting hands on the beautiful billionaire known as RiRi. So Chris couldn’t hide and had to deal with the fall out to his clean good guy image.

I didnt know that was his day 1... wellll... she still ugly haha

nah nah nah I take it back. for their fams sake I hope "they" figure it out. Even though we all know this joker aint ever changing

He’s clearly an alcoholic, drug abusing, unfaithful womanizing, violent sociopath.

He completely ruined his legacy. To think, he was Christian Crime Stopper initially. Little did we know. Rashad did…but all the rest of us didn’t know Jon was Hannibal.

Jones' fiance probably faces a dilemma. Living the good life financially, but has to deal with the psycho that is her partner. Human beings struggle when they have to take a step back in living conditions. No idea how laws work but does she get half if they didn't sign a prenup since they ain't married?

So many athletes' wives probably think a piece of **** partner is worth tolerating to spend millions without doing anything. Can't blame them, it's a hard deal to walk away from

Jones' fiance probably faces a dilemma. Living the good life financially, but has to deal with the psycho that is her partner. Human beings struggle when they have to take a step back in living conditions. No idea how laws work but does she get half if they didn't sign a prenup since they ain't married?

So many athletes' wives probably think a piece of **** partner is worth tolerating to spend millions without doing anything. Can't blame them, it's a hard deal to walk away from
Hit him with child support. Hit him with a civil suit. Get the F out of there.

He’s shown he’s not loyal, doesn’t respect you and willing to physically harm you. Take $10K to go to a strip club? Come back and assault your “17-year” fiancé?

And besides Lima and a declining Daley, MVP hasn’t really fought anyone. He’d get crushed by Khamzat. There you go, Vince. 170 pound fighter and up and comer.

For 267 I get why its an early start, glad its on ABC so I can DVR it and watch in evening. Not sure why the others start so early though.

Also still seems strange they are still doing FN cards at the Apex. I mean Bellator just had a card in London with fans. Apex can only hold a few hundred at most.

For 267 I get why its an early start, glad its on ABC so I can DVR it and watch in evening. Not sure why the others start so early though.

Also still seems strange they are still doing FN cards at the Apex. I mean Bellator just had a card in London with fans. Apex can only hold a few hundred at most.
Something something Dana Lie we invest in the sport. We have the PIs in China, Vegas. Expanding to Africa, Mexico, etc. We have the Apex. We made a contract with this hotel. We pay USADA for testing.

Probably next year, they’ll try to do the Fight Nights in a few key locations, etc. That card with Paddy the Baddy would have been lit in Liverpool.

Saying her dilemma would be taking a step back financially is a pretty **** thing to say if you don't really know her tbh. She's been with that dude for like 18+ years.

Knowing people who have been in abusive type relationships for a long time, there's way more reasons than just money for them staying.

oof nasty eye poke. smith gotta learn to turn away and make the ref do his job. got finished for his efforts smh

Casey O'Neil is a beast. Give her about 4 more different looks thru the top 15 before her eventual title fight

Back
Top Bottom