The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana, Rogan, Ali probably the richest ones working in MMA. Ariel probably making more than 98% of mma fighters rather than 80%

Ariel making more than the 80% of the fighters (easy).

When he was at ESPN, they said he was making $500K.

Can only imagine how much Schmo is making. And we know Uncle Dana caking.

Imagine Adam Silver making more than Lebron, Steph, etc.

Dana, Rogan, Ali probably the richest ones working in MMA. Ariel probably making more than 98% of mma fighters rather than 80%
Rogan is Rogan lol. But Dana and Ali definitely eating off these clueless fighters.

Ariel out here asking about fighter pay. On the side line of NBA games, etc. He's probably made more than a cumulative million off of reporting MMA.

I tried to be conservative. The champs and highly popular fighters probably make more (eg Stipe, Francis, Masvidal, Nate, Valentina, Amanda, etc).

I was listening to John Morgan discuss fighter pay and being a Dana apologist. The reason it's 18% is because of the infrastructure.

He's only got about 200K subscribers on youtube and IG. He's definitely increasing his followers.

Dude has access to Dana, Ali, Colby, etc. Nuff said.

Johnny got Thiago looking like he's back at MW during their faceoff. Fight will end violent as hell with their styles matched together.

Feel like the Lima/Page fight will have a very slow pace to it. Lima just seemed like he was going thru the motions his last two fights. But even if he looks that way today, he can still leg lick his way to a W against MVP.

Ali makes a killing but also is not greedy... ive read from multiple fighters he gave his cut back for one reason or another. (New baby, illness, etc)

And they all ride for him. Hes a parasite but he seems well intentioned.

1. He’s right some fighters need to fight more
2. They should be getting much more per fight

Think the first knockdown was more a slip/ body push off. But that 2nd was a clean straight.

Yo these fighters with long *** legs kill me when they just keep them wrap the entire time while bottom. Man's should've been tried kicking off the hips.

I love that bouncing Karate style. Definitely wouldn’t fly in the UFC with better wrestlers and strikers.

MVP almost got slept the same exact way.

Back
Top Bottom