The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Usman :nthat: Wish he would've finished him, but he said it. Champs take they time and find that right spot/shot.

Greatest WW of all time? Usman v. GSP? Usman would have to have the greatest takedown defense maybe ever.

Even though he's admitted plenty of times most of it is just an act, still satisfying seeing Covington's face beaten to a pulp :lol:

Usman got those heavy hands mannnnn

Trash judging in the last two fights. Also, the slip and slide that garnered many JRE they’re rocked. I honestly don’t like DC with JRE. It’s terrible commentary. Dominic Cruz will at least correct or call JRE on his BS.

Trash judging in the last two fights. Also, the slip and slide that garnered many JRE they’re rocked. I honestly don’t like DC with JRE. It’s terrible commentary. Dominic Cruz will at least correct or call JRE on his BS.
So you think Colby and Z won?

I still can't stand Dom on the mic after he said Conor was trying to gas Khabib out when he was getting GNP

Sooo…probably Edwards if he wins in December. And possibly Khamzat after.

Five title defenses and 15 wins in the UFC. Definitely P4P #1. But best WW? Definitely number two. But do folks rank him above GSP

Back
Top Bottom