The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wasn’t even close. Just because the maga crowed made noise doesn’t mean anything.

that said;

there’s a large number of people not happy with the results so because of that we will take every legal recourse possible to overturn this.

Screenshot_20211107-075622_Twitter.jpg

If jorge loses to Leon it’s gonna be sad when colby retires him

“I’ll fight whoever it takes to get back (to a rematch with Usman). I think the most logical step is the heated rivalry with me and my old roommate, Street Judas Jorge Masvidal. He should probably pull out of that fight with Leon Scott (at UFC 269) and we should just run it. Let’s run it in the first quarter of the first part of the year. Let’s do it. That’s a heated rivaly. He talked so much sh*t in the media and said so many things about me,” Covington said.

Nahhhhhhh lol
Usman was definitely in some trouble at the end of the fourth and beginning of the fifth. If Colby had heavier hands he might have gotten the finish.

Usman still needs to improve his striking defense. His lack of head movement got exposed when Colby started blitzing late.

With no 10-8 round for Usman, the scores were very close

A different judge each gave Colby Round 3, 4 and 5. Two judges had it 3-2 Usman with dissenting rounds to Colby

So, the folks like myself who were saying it was close or that Colby could win weren't saying anything crazy. Usman def could have lost that on a 10 point system. PRIDE rules Usman 10000% won, and that is how it should be scored, overall damage

1636299001456.png

Usman was definitely in some trouble at the end of the fourth and beginning of the fifth. If Colby had heavier hands he might have gotten the finish.

Usman still needs to improve his striking defense. His lack of head movement got exposed when Colby started blitzing late.
Chuck Mindehal said the same thing to PT Carrol and Ariel post fight. He did get a lil lax.

Both Gaethje and Usman should go back to the lab to work on that.

Gaethje going to get picked apart by Porier’s boxing if they have that rematch.

Edwards, Luque and Khamzat aren’t anything to scoff at. Khamzat has power.

I can’t lol. I’d have to rewatch it. I honestly had it 2-2 going into the fifth.

And I posted I could see how someone could give the first three to Weili.
I zoned out during that fight. Didn't really interest me that much but my friends had thought Zheng won, they were surprised when it was announced for Rose

And candidate for war veteran, Justin Gaethje.

Bro!! The Alvarez, Porier, Chandler and Johnson fights.

The fact this guy can talk coherently is insane. And still in the title mix.

I zoned out during that fight. Didn't really interest me that much but my friends had thought Zheng won, they were surprised when it was announced for Rose
Rose won razor thin…

Also this Canello vs Usman should be deaded after last night. Canello would knock his head off.

Also, before PPV (according to Ariel), Canello made $40 mil. Caleb made $10 mil. The title fight made more than the whole card lol. Colby making people hate him and taking brain damage to get a couple hundred thousand.

I can’t lol. I’d have to rewatch it. I honestly had it 2-2 going into the fifth.

And I posted I could see how someone could give the first three to Weili.
It all came down to how you scored the 2nd round imo. Personally I thought Weili won the first 3 but could see how you could score it for Rose. Four rounds for Rose is a wild score though.

Agreed on the comments in here that Usman’s striking can get sloppy, especially when he starts throwing those wild hooks with his head down.
His jab punch is still the most efficient weapon in the UFC

Dana knows what the deal is. There's no reason for him to do this and have his company get embarrassed and give boxing promoters one up on him

Back
Top Bottom