The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I heard gym stories that Vettori was holding his own against pro boxers in sparring. I am not a fan of Adesanya, but he is in a class of his own as far as striking. This is the least likely path of victory for his opponents.

Izzy and Ariel going at Ali :lol:

Ariel said it was gross that Ali tried to put a wedge between Izzy and Usman

Izzy said he and Eugene were also bothered and called Ali a peanut head lol

Izzy said he just spoke with Usman today so apparently everything's still solid between them

Izzy treating Chimaev like Usman is

Giving him his distant praise, not emotional at all about Chimaev's barking, but saying there's levels and he has much to prove

Izzy said he just spoke with Usman today so apparently everything's still solid between them

Going to listen to this later

Brah, I just listened to Josh and Big John from Monday's show, Josh was adamant that Izzy is no longer with Paradigm

His point was that fighter's didn't need a manager and that Izzy signed his extension "on his own"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm almost done with this show

Ok so on today's show Josh is coming out and admitting he was wrong about the comment. lmaooooooo and now saying managers do a lot for their fighters hahahahahah

Gracie v Storley on Saturday

Decently intriguing matchup

Storley had a lackluster fight last time out against a no name, I was very unimpressed after thinking he was definitely on the come up

If he wants to wrestle Neiman, that's gonna be tough

Apparently Josh was saying Neiman trains at Kings now which on paper looks like a good move

Good matchup but one of the worst fights they can start the 5 round nom title fight with. If Gracie doesn't tap him, **** will be a 5 round lay fest.

Just listened to this. I can almost bet Izzy deep down doesnt want that Khamzat smoke. Izzy's probably the most pettiest of all the UFC stars and goes back at any fighter that says anything about him. This is way too out of character for him to sidestep Chimaev's comments

Had a feeling he would fill in. Would be an amazing story if he pulled off a miracle but damn hes going to get ran through quick.

Ugh

I mean yeah I'm really happy for Green he deserves all the chances and shine in the world

I just want Islam to get tested one more time before a title shot. If he beats Green, it literally proves nothing. No disrespect to Green, but that doesn't prove much. Now if Green wins, it's like a really bad loss for Islam

Unfortunate situation but props to Green for filling in

Ugh

I mean yeah I'm really happy for Green he deserves all the chances and shine in the world

I just want Islam to get tested one more time before a title shot. If he beats Green, it literally proves nothing. No disrespect to Green, but that doesn't prove much. Now if Green wins, it's like a really bad loss for Islam

Unfortunate situation but props to Green for filling in
Doubt any real contender would've stepped up. Im sure him and beniel still fight once his ankle heals since Gaetjhe has next.

I just didn't want to see that **** co main end up being the main.

Doubt any real contender would've stepped up. Im sure him and beniel still fight once his ankle heals since Gaetjhe has next.

I just didn't want to see that **** co main end up being the main.
Well yeah, I wasn't expecting anyone to. It's just a disappointing scenario for Islam. Again, if he wins it's like, ok. If he loses it's a bad loss might set him back

Now Islam might have to take an extra fight and possibly mess up his timeline to fight the winner of Oliveria/Justin in May

Well hopefully it ain't a high ankle sprain for Beniel and they could run it in May or June.

Oli and Gaetjhe ain't really the most active anyways so the next title shot probably won't be til Nov/Dec.

Just peeped that card and Tsaryuken/Alvarez not being the co main is trash. Should've had one of them step in and bobby fight the other honestly :lol:

Well hopefully it ain't a high ankle sprain for Beniel and they could run it in May or June.

Oli and Gaetjhe ain't really the most active anyways so the next title shot probably won't be til Nov/Dec.

Just peeped that card and Tsaryuken/Alvarez not being the co main is trash. Should've had one of them step in and bobby fight the other honestly :lol:
I always figure there's gonna be bad luck at some point, so like planning for Islam and Benny to fight in May or June sounds nice on paper... but like, either of them could be badly hurt or something go wrong and then both of their timelines gets derailed for the belt

I just thought that Islam v Benny fight was nicely scheduled. If anything they should just push their fight back, man

Back
Top Bottom