The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Kinda forget, Ankalaev's only loss was to Paul Craig, where Craig was getting dominated for the entire fight and then literally got a last second submission. Literally the last second 4:59 of the third round :lol:

Ankalaev should still be undefeated. I've been saying he's gonna be champ and Santos will be another good test after Ozdemir

Good for him to get a 5 round fight

I'm just waiting for Jiri v Ankalev

Daaamn just saw the highlight from Bibiano getting slept by Lineker :sick:. Didn't know he was only 32, he ran through Bibi easily. Good for him getting that belt. Could tell it meant a lot for him.

Guy went from rising UFC star, to looking like he was giving Tony Ferguson some work in the first round of that interim title bout, to losing the bout with Tony and going 2-4 in his next 6 in between multiple knee surgeries, to getting cut from the UFC and getting his ACL torn up again in a decision win over a 40 year old super washed Diego Sanchez.

And he's still only 29 years old. It's wild to think about his career arc.

Screenshot_20220312-071351_Twitter.jpg

Y’all think if Khamzat beats Burns that he gets Colby first or straight to Usman?

I personally hope he fights Colby first, between the promo leading up and the actual fight it’ll be great all around.

The Colby/Usman fight will be decided by the promotion and winner of Usman/Edwards.

If Leon wins, than you know Kamaru gets a rematch. If Usman wins, then it’s more of a when does he want to fight again? Or if he’ll fight Khamzat (especially if Khamzat runs through Burns).

Normally I wont even give a damn about who wins during these prelims but this was disgusting ... can't believe he won that fight.

I like this Basharat kid, slick as hell on the feet. Already got a pretty good grappling game so working with Dewey Cooper at Xtreme will do him wonders.

I like this Basharat kid, slick as hell on the feet. Already got a pretty good grappling game so working with Dewey Cooper at Xtreme will do him wonders.
very smooth operator, good prospect for such a crazy division

up next is another prospect Fletcher. Dustin been hyping the hell out of this guy

Back
Top Bottom