The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn Moraes. Hope he calls it a career. All that damage ain't worth it no more. I remember when that man was terrorizing fools in WSOF :smh:

Kind of a lackluster main event

Ankalaev isn't quite Rakic'ing out there but the stakes are high and we're seeing some real respect being paid

Watching that main event then a Phil Davis decision on deck :smh:

Ankalaev definitely ain't getting winner. If Jiri putting in that TDD work with Cejudo, my man going to be champ for as long as his chin holds :smokin

Ankalaev was disappointing. Too much of a counter puncher mindset. The instincts and clean striking are there though but hopefully he opens up and is more aggressive and expressive next fight.

This dude Emblem just gave a shout out to the plumbers, electricians and construction innovators of society in the post fight interview.

Bellator must be in South Dakota or some **** today.

am I the only who thought santos got it.
or maybe I'm high
The only real clear round he took was the 2nd. The damage seemed about even for the other 4 rounds. With him being on the backfoot the entire time and circling the fence he pretty much gave it up letting Ankalaev dictate the fight

Mans used to be can't miss TV. The Jones fight injury completely ruined him.

Excited to see Mads Burnell fight. Mans real good. Only way Borics wins is if he hits his flying knee when Burnell shoots. Otherwise, he's getting ran through easily.

Hope Burnell goes back to the UFC in a couple years. Definitely good enough to make some noise in the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom