The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If we think about it this is almost the exact same situation with Leon. Someone mouthed off to him and got sneaked. It's even worse with colby publically talking about his wife (ex-wife?) And him being a deadbeat dad after whooping his *** for 5 rounds a few weeks ago. All that to say where's the haha let's all buy a 3 piece soda t-shirt fans at? We loved it when he suckered punched Leon but now he's a criminal a thug and needs to spend the rest of his life in jail? Why is the general consensus different this time if not for the fact that one victim is black and the other is white. Yea yea race card boohoo but I'm seriously asking the question. Why was it so funny the first time but unacceptable this time around?

Last edited:
How tf is Askarov v Kara-France not at least the co-main event since it's a true #1 contender fight

It really should have been the main event

:smh:

Don't get why they're not building their next contender(s)

Didn’t the UFC move Masvidal after the Three Piece and a Soda incident. I would’ve loved if Leon got to run it back in the cage and starched him.

I get some dudes move different. Hopefully, Colby clears his trash talk with his competitors next time.

Dude should probably move. He’s a marked man in Miami, Daghestan, Poland, Nawlins, etc.

West Palm Beach or Tampa probably safer.

So you're telling me there's 3 fights after the Askarov v Kara-France match?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dana doesn't give a damb about these two guys

Once Moreno beats Figgy they're gonna turn around and run the 5th fight :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you're telling me there's 3 fights after the Askarov v Kara-France match?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dana doesn't give a damb about these two guys

Once Moreno beats Figgy they're gonna turn around and run the 5th fight :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dana aint got love for the FLW's smh. Plus it could have been the 5th fight if the og main event with Jan didn't get canceled.

Bout order isn't really a big deal for me on FN's though as I'll just catch the event after it airs and skip to this FLW bout. Hopefully Figgy or Moreno win decisively so they aren't tempted for a 5th fight.

Fight order usually doesn't matter to me at all (i.e. last week's London event with a weird *** order) but when you're trying to showcase the next contenders, you figure you'd make them at least the co-main event

These guys are like buried on the card and are getting absolutely no spotlight

What time is the one card tomorrow?

Am I the only one who feels like one of the dogs has to hit tomorrow on main card? Between Kara, wood, and daukaus

Back
Top Bottom