The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Colby 100% seems like the guy to press charges, sue and file a restraining order, so I hope it was worth it for Jorge.

I will say though, even though Jorge had his chance in the cage, once you speak on a man's family the rules go out the window. I would understand if Poirier came at Colby the same way. Certain things just don't need to be a part of the schtick.

No reason for Colby to be walking around solo with his location out there on social media. Lack of street smarts there.

Khamzat saying he okay with mcgregor getting title shot before him cause he understands the ufc business

Colby 100% seems like the guy to press charges, sue and file a restraining order, so I hope it was worth it for Jorge.

I will say though, even though Jorge had his chance in the cage, once you speak on a man's family the rules go out the window. I would understand if Poirier came at Colby the same way. Certain things just don't need to be a part of the schtick.

Does it make any difference Jorge spoke on Ben askren family?

Also, if Jorge/Poirier we’re gonna throw hands with Colby I don’t think running to social media to admit you committed a crime is the smartest way to go about it

It just looks weak on Jorge’s part because he actually fought colby in the cage

Dustin didn’t yet

But yeah, you can’t blame anyone for seeking colby out, you also can’t say it ain’t a weak move tho. Especially sucker punching him with his whole crew there

They both clowns like was said before

It just looks weak on Jorge’s part because he actually fought colby in the cage

Dustin didn’t yet

But yeah, you can’t blame anyone for seeking colby out, you also can’t say it ain’t a weak move tho. Especially sucker punching him with his whole crew there

They both clowns like was said before

Agree with everything you said.

Yeah idk about all that, but colby should probably start walking around better protected
Or just **** .....
Can't stand that dude .....
Sucker punching is a ***** moves but one thing is fact, you run your mouth, deal with the consequences even if it's an act. Stoopid people can't distinguish....

My real beef is ... why is George still walking the streets and I don't mean Masvidal.

I guess Jorge was trying to get his fight promotion licensed in Nevada today, what great timing :rofl:

They didn't know Jorge used to fight in backyards :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does it make any difference Jorge spoke on Ben askren family?

Also, if Jorge/Poirier we’re gonna throw hands with Colby I don’t think running to social media to admit you committed a crime is the smartest way to go about it

Was not aware of Jorge speaking on Askren's family, but no, doesn't make a difference. If Askren sucker punched Jorge in the streets for that I would be equally as unbothered. I'm not gonna judge what's the right or wrong way to respond if folks are running their mouths about someone's family. If you want to open that can of worms then be prepared to get whatever you get.

As far as running to social media about it, yeah it's idiotic. But Jorge has already had plenty of cringy clout demon moments before like selling three piece and a soda t-shirts and the Versace robe wearing at ringside, so snitching on himself on social media to keep his "BMF" clout going isn't exactly off brand.

Someone reposted Jorge's quote from talking about Askren - he said something about ending the Askren bloodline.
IMO nowhere near as personal as Colby. Colby talks about his father who escaped communist Cuba, his ex wife, his kids, Dustin's wife etc. Not excusing Jorge's sucker punch but not the same IMO.
Conor crossed a line when he started talking about Khabib's religion, father and wife.

Both white MAGAs. Surprised?

Was that sucker punch worth not being able to get your fight promotion into Vegas?

Conor been needing a new coach and camp
For a while now

Was that sucker punch worth not being able to get your fight promotion into Vegas?

Conor been needing a new coach and camp
For a while now
Seriously, the worst timing on trying to get licensed in Vegas :rofl:

But things will blow over eventually I'd wager, he'll just have to stay in these other states for the time being. I'm sure Vegas will want that money when some time passes

I wonder if this beef is still a ploy? People were still saying it wasn't 100% real and then when Colby got jumped people were saying it was to fuel the rematch. I mean, if this is still not authentic then they're taking things to the highest level

I still havent seen "the video"

Khabib mynuggamedov.

Screenshot_20220324-072244_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom