The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jorge keeps saying Colby spoke on his kids but I only recall Colby claiming he's a deadbeat dad. Those things are not the same at all. :lol:

I mean. I wouldn’t put it past Colby to say some foul stuff about his kids. Wasn’t he just saying that Poiriers kid was really Connors.

That said, he had Covington in the cage for 25 minutes and got washed. Both are lame to me, but running up on him when he’s out eating and sucker punching him when you couldn’t do nothing in the cage is weak.

Covington had whatever it was coming to him for a long time. He lucky he only got a tooth knocked out

Jorge on the other hand bragging about jumping someone and blindsiding them, probably with his whole crew while Colby was rolling solo.... **** is weak energy lol

He becoming a caricature of himself just like Conor did

The irony. Can't beat him in the octagon but scraps "on sight" and then gets charged with a felony and loses....again.

I get that dude is bombastic. But you had an opportunity in the cage to get your revenge.

24K + the bonus? It is a joke from the perspective that he can’t renegotiate it fight to fight. Paddy is a star. Dana was bragging about it. I, personally, think his ceiling is low career wise so my man should be able to maximize his profits while he can.

Paddy has to capitalize now or end up like O Malley. Making the bulk of tour cash outsid eof fighting. Which i would actually argue is good for Sean cuz yea Kris Moutinho got that man a 6 month medical suspension.... haha boys is glass

Rumor has it Jorge actually saved Colbys life... when his location got dropped some loosely affiliated cats wanted to spray the spot up and Jorge was like nah im omw ill handle him. Guess it coulda been alot worse but he let Colby run back to the restraunt. Nothing got pulled nobody else allowed to jump in. Idk

Could be ****** jus capping for Jorge but ive heard it 2 seperate places now.

Colby gotta be smarter than advertisimg his current location in MIA especiallllly during spring break. So many jack boys gettin OFF right now 😮‍💨

Rumor has it Jorge actually saved Colbys life... when his location got dropped some loosely affiliated cats wanted to spray the spot up and Jorge was like nah im omw ill handle him. Guess it coulda been alot worse but he let Colby run back to the restraunt. Nothing got pulled nobody else allowed to jump in. Idk

Could be ****** jus capping for Jorge but ive heard it 2 seperate places now.

Colby gotta be smarter than advertisimg his current location in MIA especiallllly during spring break. So many jack boys gettin OFF right now 😮‍💨
Source?

Was in Miami a few weeks ago, and just saw yesterday there were shootings and the city under a midnight a curfew starting Thursday.

Source = uncredentialed knuckleheads

Haha im not from there. I know nothing about it but my cousin stayed in mirmar area for awhile, hes closer to orlando n central fl now. But anyway he was telling me Miami has been gettin hotttt. I guess theres regularly feds there all over the city. At all the banks at all times theres been so many robberies type ****. Stop n frisk style checkpoints all over southbeach.

Ever since that dude got shot in the head on ocean drive in broad daylight.

Local police is so corrupt seems the feds are comin in tryin to figure it out

And "spring breakers" have give no damns. Zero

Wild times. But yea Florid man says jack boys pulled up on colby, waitied for him to leave. Masvidal gets there first. steals him from behind and as colbys falling somebody takes his chain. Masvidal holds ppl off to square up. Colby runs back inside. Theres a video out there on twitter allegedly. Havent seen it tho. Waiting.

So Jorge bragged about the altercation on social media.

Now, we have the police report and video footage.

But now we’re saying to save Colby, Jorge had to assault him to prevent his murder?

I mean if theres a video like ppl are sayin IDK how it hasnt come out unless uncle Dana is on clean up or its all a work.

There’s a video floating around.

But I don’t see the saving him narrative. I posted the police report. Jorge could have called the police lol.

I do agree with Vince. Maybe the shtick has gone too far. When folks are willing to impose bodily harm (the Vegas Ali Camp/Colby scuffle), maybe you need more security than Trump or Takashi69

Back
Top Bottom