The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Finished Him!!!

My man is not sniffing near Fran CIS. Maybe Gane. Wouldn’t make sense to do Lewis. And Tuivasa might kill him.

Curtis is one of the most skilled HWs. Just bad luck that he ran in to the 2 guys with the touch of death in their hands. Hes a bad matchup for most of the division.

Curtis is one of the most skilled HWs. Just bad luck that he ran in to the 2 guys with the touch of death in their hands. Hes a bad matchup for most of the division.
True.

But let’s at least be honest about how he’s going to win most of those fights against top ten guys.

…and it ain’t gonna be by knockout.

Wallid wild.

Good for Kai man. That was a huge win for him. You can tell he really did level up. I always thought his ceiling was a fringe 5 action fighter. Mans used to always panic on scrambles and give his back up every time. Him vs. Figgy would be fireworks. 2 hardest hitters of the division

True.

But let’s at least be honest about how he’s going to win most of those fights against top ten guys.

…and it ain’t gonna be by knockout.
Oh yeah for sure. He would run through Gane and Tai right now. But being a HW with no personality and a wrestling heavy style ain't going to jump you in front of those dudes for an interim.

He still has time to put it all together though. Ain't even in his prime HW years yet.

What does he need to put together? He’s got a wrestling base. It is what it is.

Guess it sucks for him that he fights in the most shallow skilled division.

He KO’d Daukus and Overeem. Volkov is tall and lengthy. And he obviously ran into the two greatest KO artists in the division.

Kurtis might need to go hang out with CCC. He’s legitimately the best HW right now lol. But UFC has a decent problem…that we can discuss an exciting HW division.

How the F did this Till/Chimaev lovefest begin? And why does it seem like the two secretly hate each other :lol:

No MMA for a few weeks :sick: gonna be a long wait before that PPV

Anyway, Volk is another Chimaev believer

“Obviously he’s got a lot of hype. So, people that don’t really know the sport are expecting him to win but people that really do know the sport are probably – ‘Yeah Burns on the ground, you know world champion’. They’ll be surprised if Chimaev goes out there and just mauls him, and I feel like that’s what gonna happen. I feel like that is where Chimaev is at right now. I think he is actually gonna go out there and show some dominant performance which is gonna be pretty incredible against someone like Burns.

“If he goes out there and does that – I think he’s the real deal, but that’ll really make everyone be like, ‘Oh damn, this guy is the real deal.’ So that’s what I’m expecting. I’m expecting Chimaev to go out there and dominate and it’s no easy task, but I’m just saying that’s how good I think that Chimaev is.”

Back
Top Bottom