The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ali is an idiot.

That being said, Khabib dominates Adesanya on the ground.

Thing is I would have zero confidence in Khabib not getting sparked by a naturally bigger man before getting it to the ground.

Khabib beats Adesanya in a grappling match.

Adesanya beats Khabib in a stand up and MMA fight.

Is Khabib a “healthy” 200 (working out/diet) or healthy like DC?

Izzy definitely taller, a great fighter at range. I think he’d have issues. Just like he would with Colby or Usman. His TDD has gotten better. But those are some great wrestlers. Brunson/Vettori we’re probably the best wrestlers he’s faced.

Assuming that will help the ppv buys with not much other sport competition that night
For the event or 277 and after?

The July card is usually one of their big marquee cards. I can see where ESPN/Disney might see it as a way to generate interest and generate long term revenue during the contract. It’s got probably their highest profile fighter in Izzy. Two “up and coming” stars in Alex/Volk. Alex P vs Psycho Strickland. Sugar Show. Hopefully, ABC and ESPN promote it.

Well Sugar has been moved down to the featured prelims so that should get more eyeballs on the broadcast. Expect ABC to cut some kind of promo soon and maybe they air it next week. Still a big if cause ABC hasn't gone all in on combat sports since boxing several decades ago.

Edit: they flip flopped and have now put Cerrone/Miller on the prelims and Sugar/Munhoz back to main card.

Last edited:
Great fight. Knew Barzola was going to give him a tough time. Had Magomedov down 2-1 at that point too. Him vs. Mix will be a fun fight.

My man Stotts is going to bring the lols in this build up with Sabatello. Sabatello looked like he was about to cry when Stotts was trashing his style :lol:
Breh I can’t wait for that fight tbh

I’m pretty sure brown will be coaching in Vegas tomorrow with the ufc card. Crazy schedule these guys have man

Moose :smh:

Had a bad feeling he was going to lose once Josh Thompson said he's the best MW in the world right now. MMA God's ain't going to let you lie on live TV like that.

Eblen got an all star corner team right now.

Impressive fight from him. That feint straight to overhand was landing all fight.

Moose looked real slow and sluggish to start. Weight cut must've killed him. Said he had to cut 20lbs 1 1/2 days before weigh in SMH.

Back
Top Bottom