The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

My counter to that would be Max winning the second fight arguably. But Volk has definitely come back to silence all the haters.

Also Usman/Covington was definitely a close fight once Colby stopped respecting Usman’s striking.

Usman’s reign has been just as dominating as Izzy’s. WW was a little stagnant but new blood in Brady, Chimaev, and Rahkmonov are now in the mix. MW not so much. Alex is literally being gifted the title match because no one else has made a credible reason why they should challenge Izzy.

Usman is definitely #1. Next month will add some clarity. And I’m sure Izzy will fight again before year’s end. Not sure about Volk. He hasn’t been a busy champ.
I am only talking about usmans last three wins compared to volks last three wins, which is what the topic was

I don’t think it’s clear cut that usmans were better

^^^Fair

I’m wilding that Max, Dustin, Jon Jones and Stipe are still on the P4P list.

No consideration to Valentina or Amanda.

Or Islam (in regards to Dustin or Max). Cyril Gane. Colby. Leon Edwards.

Is Faber a real manager?

I don’t know. These guys don’t need managers. They just need talent representatives like CAA to negotiate better contracts and make sure they’re trying to get the best for their clients. Ali too busy being “friends” with the UFC.

And normally in these contract talks you have to deal with Hunter Campbell, a lawyer/agent type.

I think the only issue is if you have Francis’ firm, which Dana has an issue with Francis’ agent.

Some dude from PFL was just complaining about Pay the other day and he was represented by Ali. All I could think of was he def does not treat all of his clients the same.

Is Faber a real manager?

I don’t know. These guys don’t need managers. They just need talent representatives like CAA to negotiate better contracts and make sure they’re trying to get the best for their clients. Ali too busy being “friends” with the UFC.

And normally in these contract talks you have to deal with Hunter Campbell, a lawyer/agent type.

I think the only issue is if you have Francis’ firm, which Dana has an issue with Francis’ agent.

WME (which owns the UFC) would throw a fit I would imagine

michael johnson doing what he does best... looks dominant in the 1st then proceeds to get his *** kicked.

Back
Top Bottom