The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Blaydes been stuck in his current position for a while. Was so close until Derrick Lewis knocked his lights out.
Seems like timing and luck is everything. He lost to Lewis while Gane beat him. Gane only had one hohum loss to Francis.

It also doesn’t hurt that Stipe and Jon can basically skip the line.

Doesn’t help Francis had the knee injury and the division is on stand still. If Francis wasn’t hurt, would you make a Francis/Curtis 3 based on the last two outcomes?

If Francis wasn’t hurt, would you make a Francis/Curtis 3 based on the last two outcomes?

Hell to the no lol. Blaydes would need to finish guys like Gane, Bam Bam and Stipe, maybe all in a row to sniff a 3rd fight with Francis. No one wants that fight. His best bet maybe to try for a fight with Tui or Bam Bam and hope there's a new champ after that. HW is in such a weird spot right now. Who knows when we get a true title fight or if they decide to make an IC with Jones/Stipe or maybe Gane slides in there.

With all the shhh Khamzhat is talking I'd like to see Nate sub him or get a late K.O., highly unlikely but would be so satisfying lol. Khamzhat thinks he's already a double champ, his fight with Burns was impressive but he's getting way too ahead of himself.

I don’t think chimaev is doing too much. He’s been humble about a lot of other topics and today was praising Leon Edwards saying he’s super happy for him

He even said he hopes usman is healthy and to come back so they can fight

He is just answering questions that are asked to him

Costa was the one talking first, chimaev just pulled his card

The same sentiment was there leading up to the leech fight

But…Liang is another “project” for the UFC. Not saying his ceiling is high but they’d love to have another Chinese star.

Sucks that UFC is sacrificing fan favorite and dissidents to these guys.

I thought Max won the second fight. Need to go on Plus to watch the third fight.

Izzy/Whitaker 2 was pretty close. Maybe not Aljo/Yan 2 close. Or other narrow victories from the last year. If Rob made adjustments to how he fought, he could probably eek out a decision in a third fight.

Nate beating Khazmat would be bigger than conor....

I'm here for it.

Win loose or draw...It's DIAZ all the way

Nate beating Khazmat would be bigger than conor....

I'm here for it.

Win loose or draw...It's DIAZ all the way
It'd definitely be a massive upset. Not the same levels as Serra over GSP or Pena over Nunes but huge nonetheless. A Diaz win would be huge though and would make him a bigger star, the UFC would likely try to negotiate a new deal at that point.

Just want this fight to get over with so chimaev can continue to fight actual contenders

I’m hopeful Nate is getting one last decent pay day

I would hate to see Nate win if I’m being honest because it’ll screw up a lot of things

Not surprised to see Santos leaving the UFC after his last few fights. I'm not sure if PFL's LHW division is any good but will say that just because most of these guys aren't well known doesn't necessarily mean someone like Santos will dominate, we've seen other guys go to PFL and not look like world beaters. PFL guys prob see it as their chance to beat someone with a name and prove something.

PFL is so damb blah

We have no idea who is in that division and we’re pretty hardcore fans lol

But I agree you been seeing ufc dudes go there and not win

Back
Top Bottom