The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

PFL talent wise seems like contenders and cast offs. But I’d probably say they’re #2.

Bellator seems to be surviving in spite of itself. Both they and the PFL need to target these young killers. A positive about Strikeforce is it cherry picked some Pride guys and the MMA landscape was different and invited more competition.

I wish Nate the best lol. He definitely got cardio for days. Got sharp boxing. And good submission game. But leg kicks and wrestling have always been a Diaz weakness.

Dawg, on paper there’s no way in hell the pfl is superior to bellator in talent. We’ve already had this discussion lol

We can’t even name more than 5 guys in any of pfl’s divisions

Dawg, on paper there’s no way in hell the pfl is superior to bellator in talent. We’ve already had this discussion lol

We can’t even name more than 5 guys in any of pfl’s divisions
That’s what I said lol.

I’m not arguing that.

But PFL probably gets more traffic/attention due to being on the Plus.

I think if they went after these prospects, it would at least help. Free agency seems to be a non issue besides Shane Bergos. Everyone else is usually a UFC cast off.

Not confident Santos will have much success in PFL, but hope he gets a bag over there. His fall off after the Jones fight sucks.

2320C1D7-CA6B-4E0C-9ACD-F7EB9EF3E055.jpeg

The dreaded water bottle makes an appearance.

They probably need to boost the security. And make it like TSA so water isn’t used as an explosive!!

Glad the Nose was on the scene.

Hopefully no one was jumped.

Back
Top Bottom